Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Stormlight? Admins are Sanderson fans?
So, the name of the llc that owns and runs Flight Rising is called Stormlight Workshop, which is suspiciously similar to Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive series of books. Also, one of the main locations in the books is the Shattered Plains which seems dreadfully similar to this... [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/4f33fb10c3f30eb6fce45212bdf05ab6/tumblr_ndp2jvuUk11qc3xmwo1_500.png[/img] Has anyone else noticed any similarities? (sorry if this is in the wrong forum. i also thought about pinging admins, but thought that might be rude)
So, the name of the llc that owns and runs Flight Rising is called Stormlight Workshop, which is suspiciously similar to Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive series of books.

Also, one of the main locations in the books is the Shattered Plains which seems dreadfully similar to this...
tumblr_ndp2jvuUk11qc3xmwo1_500.png

Has anyone else noticed any similarities?

(sorry if this is in the wrong forum. i also thought about pinging admins, but thought that might be rude)
yeah, what's going on with that?
yeah, what's going on with that?
[quote name=Aequorin][quote name="Prof" date="2014-08-15 18:01:56"]@Aequorin JCStitches suggest i should ask you here I AM WONDERING IF THE STORMLIGHT WORKSHOP NAME BEARS ANY REFERENE TO STORMLIGHT ARCHIVE.[/quote] [br] @Prof, we have no affiliation with Stormlight Archive or Brandon Sanderson. It was mashing two words together..[/quote] @rancerocks Here you are! This was answered a little while ago. :)
Aequorin wrote:
Prof wrote on 2014-08-15 18:01:56:
@Aequorin JCStitches suggest i should ask you here I AM WONDERING IF THE STORMLIGHT WORKSHOP NAME BEARS ANY REFERENE TO STORMLIGHT ARCHIVE.

@Prof, we have no affiliation with Stormlight Archive or Brandon Sanderson. It was mashing two words together..

@rancerocks Here you are! This was answered a little while ago. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches how did i miss that?! thank you!
@JCStitches how did i miss that?! thank you!
@rancerocks You're welcome! Glad I could help! :D
As a site related question, I've moved this to the Help Center.

@myopia Whoops, missed pinging you!
@rancerocks You're welcome! Glad I could help! :D
As a site related question, I've moved this to the Help Center.

@myopia Whoops, missed pinging you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.