Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | New Dragon Hatchlings for New people
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Mavray
Alright, sorry for being confused lol. I like the last unamed purple spiral male on the forum post (#6985083). Could I have him?
@Mavray
Alright, sorry for being confused lol. I like the last unamed purple spiral male on the forum post (#6985083). Could I have him?
6klg2iF.png
@Mavray

Actually, I'd be fully thrilled with a surprise dragon, haha! :) Being so new to this site, I'd love a little hatchling that's a complete mystery until I see it if that's okay--since i won't be around much tomorrow due to work, it'd be just the fun thing to come home to find! :) Thank you so much!
@Mavray

Actually, I'd be fully thrilled with a surprise dragon, haha! :) Being so new to this site, I'd love a little hatchling that's a complete mystery until I see it if that's okay--since i won't be around much tomorrow due to work, it'd be just the fun thing to come home to find! :) Thank you so much!
@Mavray Thank you so much! She's lovely. :)
@Mavray Thank you so much! She's lovely. :)
forum_sig_artshop4_by_tigerdragon1001-dbadc7y.pngPLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@mavray if no one else has offered, I'd be happy to take the spiral~
@mavray if no one else has offered, I'd be happy to take the spiral~
@Peytatoe
Sent the CR for the purple spiral.

@Alita
Sure, i will send one when i get more :)

@systemoverload
1 cool name :).
2 sorry, someone else asked for her, i just wasn't on yesterday so i couldn't send the CR. I am about to get some more hatchlings. You can have one of those if you want :).
@Peytatoe
Sent the CR for the purple spiral.

@Alita
Sure, i will send one when i get more :)

@systemoverload
1 cool name :).
2 sorry, someone else asked for her, i just wasn't on yesterday so i couldn't send the CR. I am about to get some more hatchlings. You can have one of those if you want :).
yKp0KRf.png
@mavray
1 #.# Thanks~
2 Ooooh, are those the pretty new skydancers? I'd happily accept any of them, though my favourite is the lovely lady with the purple wings~
@mavray
1 #.# Thanks~
2 Ooooh, are those the pretty new skydancers? I'd happily accept any of them, though my favourite is the lovely lady with the purple wings~
@systemoverload
She is all yours :)
@systemoverload
She is all yours :)
yKp0KRf.png
@mavray
Thank you~
@mavray
Thank you~
@systemoverload
You're welcome :)
@systemoverload
You're welcome :)
yKp0KRf.png
@Mavray

May I have the Silver Clown/Black Freckle/Caribbean Basic SkyDancer Male?
@Mavray

May I have the Silver Clown/Black Freckle/Caribbean Basic SkyDancer Male?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9