Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
Come on artist!
Come on artist!
pinkiedragonwithlotsofapparelhigher-1.png ipqcqv.gifwqCqNVL.png
What's going on?
What's going on?
This is my entry for your contest @GreyFaerie !
In your op you said that you might've picked red and gold for some colour choices, so I added those into the mix with some more Fishy colours.
QaxZyW9.png

Also, since your flying Fish's name is Breaking the Horizon, I thought that I might as well place him on a horizon.
This is my entry for your contest @GreyFaerie !
In your op you said that you might've picked red and gold for some colour choices, so I added those into the mix with some more Fishy colours.
QaxZyW9.png

Also, since your flying Fish's name is Breaking the Horizon, I thought that I might as well place him on a horizon.
Hey, I'd love to enter! :D Haha I need treasure to pretty up ma dergs :P may I enter? ;w;
Hey, I'd love to enter! :D Haha I need treasure to pretty up ma dergs :P may I enter? ;w;
@DetectiveRascal

I've put you on the list!

@staralfur

Yep! No need to ask, just go ahead and color and post.
@DetectiveRascal

I've put you on the list!

@staralfur

Yep! No need to ask, just go ahead and color and post.
I'm still waiting.
I'm still waiting.
@GreyFaerie I shall enter! I enjoy designing things =D
@GreyFaerie I shall enter! I enjoy designing things =D
Shhhhh, I'm not a hoarder, I'm a collector very rare and shiny objects
HerRoyalFiberOpticRadience_zpsb4c404d6.png
Don't have my computer with internet quite yet but I do want to try to enter this when I can. @Mewzia maybe pinging myself will work? I've never tried it. I hope it does, I don't wanna forget about this. xD

-- edit -- Hot dang it does work! I'll be back~ :3
Don't have my computer with internet quite yet but I do want to try to enter this when I can. @Mewzia maybe pinging myself will work? I've never tried it. I hope it does, I don't wanna forget about this. xD

-- edit -- Hot dang it does work! I'll be back~ :3
eZ5CPeG.gif
@GreyFaerie Hey I'll give this a shot tonight, once I'm done with all my homework XD
@GreyFaerie Hey I'll give this a shot tonight, once I'm done with all my homework XD
Hello @GreyFaerie! I took a few minutes and colored the drawing for your contest~

2zz2dqc.png
Hello @GreyFaerie! I took a few minutes and colored the drawing for your contest~

2zz2dqc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6