Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Freezing
1 2
The coliseum keeps throwing a fit and doing this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/F78rO5Q.png[/img] The animations still play, but nothing ever happens, and I have to refresh and restart. :s
The coliseum keeps throwing a fit and doing this:
F78rO5Q.png

The animations still play, but nothing ever happens, and I have to refresh and restart. :s
Same thing has been happening to me all day.
Same thing has been happening to me all day.
I've been having this problem as well. It makes it VERY difficult to enjoy the site when one of my main reasons for coming on isn't working.
I've been having this problem as well. It makes it VERY difficult to enjoy the site when one of my main reasons for coming on isn't working.
Same thing is happening for me. The attack queue just stops in the middle of the battle. Kinda hard to lvl my new guy when I can't get the battles to finish.
Same thing is happening for me. The attack queue just stops in the middle of the battle. Kinda hard to lvl my new guy when I can't get the battles to finish.
Same. I manage a few turns of combat before the coliseum freezes. Attempting to reload while using Chrome causes several error dialog messages to appear stating that various sprites could not be loaded.
Same. I manage a few turns of combat before the coliseum freezes. Attempting to reload while using Chrome causes several error dialog messages to appear stating that various sprites could not be loaded.
I'm having this issue as well. I am not getting errors, everything just stops.

If it's useful, I'm using Firefox 22.0
I'm having this issue as well. I am not getting errors, everything just stops.

If it's useful, I'm using Firefox 22.0
Artist's Aerie! Painterly Hatchlings and Reserves
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/f8f12768da033c7b9fa321fb180ce631/tumblr_mqf4rn3SWR1rorfeho1_500.png[/img] I have seen the freeze between turns happen a couple times today, but I figure this is related and I don't want to make a new thread when we already have two for Coliseum problems, so here. The creatures have been defeated and faded away, but the game doesn't realize it. I can use self-cast abilities (like Meditate), I can defend, and I can still choose to flee. I obviously can't attack because there's nothing to direct the cast at. :( I'm sad now cause one was an Emerald Webwing, who knows what shiny holiday loot I may have gotten.
tumblr_mqf4rn3SWR1rorfeho1_500.png

I have seen the freeze between turns happen a couple times today, but I figure this is related and I don't want to make a new thread when we already have two for Coliseum problems, so here.

The creatures have been defeated and faded away, but the game doesn't realize it. I can use self-cast abilities (like Meditate), I can defend, and I can still choose to flee. I obviously can't attack because there's nothing to direct the cast at.

:( I'm sad now cause one was an Emerald Webwing, who knows what shiny holiday loot I may have gotten.
ACav36f.jpg
This has been happening to me today too. :( Had to refresh at least five times since it keeps freezing.
This has been happening to me today too. :( Had to refresh at least five times since it keeps freezing.
Same thing has been happening to me..
Same thing has been happening to me..
I am chiming in as well to sad face about this problem.
I am chiming in as well to sad face about this problem.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
1 2