Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Primary Gene Bar Issues
So I originally posted this in the help center and was advised to post it again here:

I just bought a Bar gene and used it on one of my dragons. When I used the Stripes gene it made the Bar gene disappear. Is there some sort of glitch that happened?

Is anyone else having this problem?
So I originally posted this in the help center and was advised to post it again here:

I just bought a Bar gene and used it on one of my dragons. When I used the Stripes gene it made the Bar gene disappear. Is there some sort of glitch that happened?

Is anyone else having this problem?
@StrakeDF4
Which dragon did you use it on?
@StrakeDF4
Which dragon did you use it on?
@RandyPandy This one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4908211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49083/4908211_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RandyPandy This one:

4908211_350.png
@StrakeDF4
Are you sure that it was Bar you used, and not Daub? They're both really similar, except Bar is Primary and Daub is Secondary.

If you did use Bar, this is a rather unsettling bug... hope you figure it out.
@StrakeDF4
Are you sure that it was Bar you used, and not Daub? They're both really similar, except Bar is Primary and Daub is Secondary.

If you did use Bar, this is a rather unsettling bug... hope you figure it out.
@RandyPandy I'm certain it was Bar. I double checked in the Scrying Workshop and Market Place before I bought it. And when it did the preview on my dragons it was the Bar gene. I don't know what happened. I've never run into this sort of thing.
@RandyPandy I'm certain it was Bar. I double checked in the Scrying Workshop and Market Place before I bought it. And when it did the preview on my dragons it was the Bar gene. I don't know what happened. I've never run into this sort of thing.
@StrakeDF4

I haven't either. =/ This really is unsettling; I hope the admins have an answer for you...
@StrakeDF4

I haven't either. =/ This really is unsettling; I hope the admins have an answer for you...
@RandyPandy I hope so too. I just sent them an email. Now I just have to wait and see what they say.
@RandyPandy I hope so too. I just sent them an email. Now I just have to wait and see what they say.