Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video Games you play?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
//kicksdowndoor

Did someone mention pokemon? @FancyMedusa
I'm waiting for my game as well! Look at all those new megas...

On another hand my fav series are Bioshock, Civ 5, X-Com, Pokemon, Ace Attorney.
That's all I got on top of my head right now. Oh and anything made by Nintendo is gold.
//kicksdowndoor

Did someone mention pokemon? @FancyMedusa
I'm waiting for my game as well! Look at all those new megas...

On another hand my fav series are Bioshock, Civ 5, X-Com, Pokemon, Ace Attorney.
That's all I got on top of my head right now. Oh and anything made by Nintendo is gold.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart

I'm so pumped for ORAS! I would preorder, but there aren't any good bonuses here. :P Which megas are looking the most interesting to you? Also, favorite type/Pokemon?
@SirLeafheart

I'm so pumped for ORAS! I would preorder, but there aren't any good bonuses here. :P Which megas are looking the most interesting to you? Also, favorite type/Pokemon?
@FancyMedusa

Yea, there's really nothing for the preordering here. Hey at least Europe's getting something, but for us, I didn't really want two copies of the game just for a small plush.
Mega Beedrill for one, I know that sounds a bit weird, but I really want to make a team with a Vespaqueen and 5 beedrills haha.

wlep forgot to put my fav type. Fairy/Steel is tied for my love.
@FancyMedusa

Yea, there's really nothing for the preordering here. Hey at least Europe's getting something, but for us, I didn't really want two copies of the game just for a small plush.
Mega Beedrill for one, I know that sounds a bit weird, but I really want to make a team with a Vespaqueen and 5 beedrills haha.

wlep forgot to put my fav type. Fairy/Steel is tied for my love.
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart

I don't blame you, Mega Beedrill is awesome! I'm looking forward to Mega Sableye and Mega Altaria the most, but they all look cool. Except Mega Slowbro, he's kinda derpy. :P

Ghost type has always had my heart, I love all my creepy little babies. xD
@SirLeafheart

I don't blame you, Mega Beedrill is awesome! I'm looking forward to Mega Sableye and Mega Altaria the most, but they all look cool. Except Mega Slowbro, he's kinda derpy. :P

Ghost type has always had my heart, I love all my creepy little babies. xD
I play a lot of games!

My favorite games: the Golden Sun series, the Baten Kaitos games, the Mass Effect Series, Dragon Age series, The World Ends With You....
Current playthrough: Dragon Age II, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Final Fantasy 9
Ditched games: none! Even if I wanted to!! I refuse to give up on games. Though I've played SO MANY that I wanted to ditch! ; w;

but man I love games. I've played so many nintendo games, playstation games, and PC games. I've put 6 years into wow and one into Starcarft II and Diablo III. I've played Skyrim before Oblivion and loved both. Played games I never understood like Sword of CIMA and Dear Esther. I've played Hatoful Boyfriend and Ib. I've played FF1 through 8 and currently playing 9. The Tales series and the Assassin's Creed series. I've been playing Pokemon games since Ruby and haven't missed a game since. And don't get me started on how excited I am about ORAS. And Dragon Age Iquisition. * w*

But yeah I've played SO MANY games, some are not even on the list! > w
I play a lot of games!

My favorite games: the Golden Sun series, the Baten Kaitos games, the Mass Effect Series, Dragon Age series, The World Ends With You....
Current playthrough: Dragon Age II, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Final Fantasy 9
Ditched games: none! Even if I wanted to!! I refuse to give up on games. Though I've played SO MANY that I wanted to ditch! ; w;

but man I love games. I've played so many nintendo games, playstation games, and PC games. I've put 6 years into wow and one into Starcarft II and Diablo III. I've played Skyrim before Oblivion and loved both. Played games I never understood like Sword of CIMA and Dear Esther. I've played Hatoful Boyfriend and Ib. I've played FF1 through 8 and currently playing 9. The Tales series and the Assassin's Creed series. I've been playing Pokemon games since Ruby and haven't missed a game since. And don't get me started on how excited I am about ORAS. And Dragon Age Iquisition. * w*

But yeah I've played SO MANY games, some are not even on the list! > w
Persona, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Katamari Demacy, Megaman, Monster Rancher, Rune Factory, Dragon Quest, Super Mario / 64, Spyro, Pokemon, Kirby, DDR, Animal Crossing, Silent Hill, and Legend of Zelda are all super fun! For those who like Ace Attorney, have you ever played Ghost Trick? You will love it; it made me cry it was so good! @crazysakuru Ghost Trick seems to be kind of an obscure game, so I'm excited to see that someone else has played it!

My favorite video games of all time are Legend of Mana, @Ghxzty Cave Story and Yoshi's Island!, Summon Night, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Super Metroid. Space Station Silicon Valley for N64 also holds a fond spot in my heart, its such a strange game!

@PSInferno I've been wanting to play Mother 3, I'm convinced it will also be one of my favorites!
Persona, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Katamari Demacy, Megaman, Monster Rancher, Rune Factory, Dragon Quest, Super Mario / 64, Spyro, Pokemon, Kirby, DDR, Animal Crossing, Silent Hill, and Legend of Zelda are all super fun! For those who like Ace Attorney, have you ever played Ghost Trick? You will love it; it made me cry it was so good! @crazysakuru Ghost Trick seems to be kind of an obscure game, so I'm excited to see that someone else has played it!

My favorite video games of all time are Legend of Mana, @Ghxzty Cave Story and Yoshi's Island!, Summon Night, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Super Metroid. Space Station Silicon Valley for N64 also holds a fond spot in my heart, its such a strange game!

@PSInferno I've been wanting to play Mother 3, I'm convinced it will also be one of my favorites!
Uuhhh hm where to start LOL

Games that I play right now/favorites are: SMITE, TF2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y, Dota 2, League of Legends (but REALLY rarely lol), l4d2, Starbound, Terraria, the Binding of Issac, Don't Starve, Outlast, Cry of Fear, Afraid of Monsters, Skyrim, Lone Survivor, Persona 3 and 4, and theres a TON of horror games I want right now so. yeah lol

god I hope i can get my hands on the Evil Within and some other great horror games ughhhh
Uuhhh hm where to start LOL

Games that I play right now/favorites are: SMITE, TF2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y, Dota 2, League of Legends (but REALLY rarely lol), l4d2, Starbound, Terraria, the Binding of Issac, Don't Starve, Outlast, Cry of Fear, Afraid of Monsters, Skyrim, Lone Survivor, Persona 3 and 4, and theres a TON of horror games I want right now so. yeah lol

god I hope i can get my hands on the Evil Within and some other great horror games ughhhh
Favorite Video Games: Pokemon, Skyrim, Dragon Age: Origins, Oblivion, Animal Crossing, Prof. Layton.

Current Playthrough?: Skyim, playing as a Female Kahjiit whos a vampire hunter

Video Game that you totally ditched if appliable?: Kate West: The Vanishing Files :v
Favorite Video Games: Pokemon, Skyrim, Dragon Age: Origins, Oblivion, Animal Crossing, Prof. Layton.

Current Playthrough?: Skyim, playing as a Female Kahjiit whos a vampire hunter

Video Game that you totally ditched if appliable?: Kate West: The Vanishing Files :v
AQFVb8n.png
Looks like we got a ton of pokemon fans here :D [It is a big thing, so I'm not that surprised but.. haha]

@FancyMedusa
Oh geeze mega slowbro looks hilarious and I can't wait to see how people use him/her.

As for Don't Starve fans, where is our multiplayer D:
Looks like we got a ton of pokemon fans here :D [It is a big thing, so I'm not that surprised but.. haha]

@FancyMedusa
Oh geeze mega slowbro looks hilarious and I can't wait to see how people use him/her.

As for Don't Starve fans, where is our multiplayer D:
mty1nS3.gif
Favorite Video Games: Kingdom Hearts Series, Tales of Symphonia, Pokemon Series, Street Fighter
Current Playthrough?: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, Smash Bros 3DS, Destiny, Fire Emblem Awaking
Favorite Video Games: Kingdom Hearts Series, Tales of Symphonia, Pokemon Series, Street Fighter
Current Playthrough?: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, Smash Bros 3DS, Destiny, Fire Emblem Awaking
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20