Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sample Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
TITLE: Familiar Bonding
BODY: As noted in previous posts it would be ideal to have option to click ONE button per lair page to do this daily task, making the process a more efficient one.

TITLE: Dragon ID # Search option
BODY: In the search criteria fields, if we could have the option to provide the dragon id in lieu/support of the existing criteria would save a lot of time when you're trying to find a dragon and its been re-named etc...
TITLE: Familiar Bonding
BODY: As noted in previous posts it would be ideal to have option to click ONE button per lair page to do this daily task, making the process a more efficient one.

TITLE: Dragon ID # Search option
BODY: In the search criteria fields, if we could have the option to provide the dragon id in lieu/support of the existing criteria would save a lot of time when you're trying to find a dragon and its been re-named etc...
TITLE: More In-flight Subboars

BODY: I wonder if a subboard within the in-flight board would help with sorting(I believe it would help with the forum search function in terms of filtering) and declutters the general discussion board where flight related chatter happens.

THREAD: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=1208192
TITLE: More In-flight Subboars

BODY: I wonder if a subboard within the in-flight board would help with sorting(I believe it would help with the forum search function in terms of filtering) and declutters the general discussion board where flight related chatter happens.

THREAD: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=1208192
77Kp8Qh.gif
TITLE: Forum Posting Navigation Filtering

BODY: As user PIXELTHEFT brilliantly indicated on page 8, this feature would assist those who frequent forums and likely encourage others to check-out the forums more with the notification bringing you directly to the POST that you were 'pinged'.... versus at present its quite a chore to have to go thru (in some cases dozens of pages) to find where you were pinged.

@PixelTheft - That was an awesome suggestion!
TITLE: Forum Posting Navigation Filtering

BODY: As user PIXELTHEFT brilliantly indicated on page 8, this feature would assist those who frequent forums and likely encourage others to check-out the forums more with the notification bringing you directly to the POST that you were 'pinged'.... versus at present its quite a chore to have to go thru (in some cases dozens of pages) to find where you were pinged.

@PixelTheft - That was an awesome suggestion!
Title: Sort Hoard Items
Body: In the food section of my hoard, I like how we can sort by food type, but I also wish we could sort by food rarity (# stars). Other sorting features within hoard pages would also be much appreciated. (I'm sure this will improve with the new vault feature!)

I keep all food with 4+ stars, and I make sure to keep one each of each food item with 1-3 stars. I'm weird, I know. xD I just like hoarding all the rare food, and having a nice collection of the not-rare food.

Not sure if this has been suggested already, but I apologize for any repetition :)
Title: Sort Hoard Items
Body: In the food section of my hoard, I like how we can sort by food type, but I also wish we could sort by food rarity (# stars). Other sorting features within hoard pages would also be much appreciated. (I'm sure this will improve with the new vault feature!)

I keep all food with 4+ stars, and I make sure to keep one each of each food item with 1-3 stars. I'm weird, I know. xD I just like hoarding all the rare food, and having a nice collection of the not-rare food.

Not sure if this has been suggested already, but I apologize for any repetition :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Just making it so players can breed with eachothers dragons! like in ovipets if they are available for breeding just pick one of there dragons and breed with your dragon. whoever does the breed will get the egg if that dragon is open for breeding
Just making it so players can breed with eachothers dragons! like in ovipets if they are available for breeding just pick one of there dragons and breed with your dragon. whoever does the breed will get the egg if that dragon is open for breeding
5cx1lc.jpg[img][/img]
Title: Access to Items in Messages

Body; Just a small thing, but it would be nice if there was a way to retrieve items from messages without having to open them. Maybe a click option on the status icons that show there's something in the message?
It's just pretty time consuming if I have loads of messages from the auction house saying my items been sold and I have to go into each message individually. (And is probably horrendous for people with slow internet.)

Title: New Game Ideas

Body; Just thinking of a few basic staple games to increase the range. Something in the vein of 'Snake' is usually a good idea and tends to be popular. Maybe a maze game. Word puzzles, something like 'Scrabble' or 'Words with Friends'. Some old school arcade styles like 'Pong' or 'Space invaders', number puzzles like sudoku or obstacle avoidance games. Card game like 'Cheat', '21', Poker, Black Jack (The one that runs like Uno, not the one that runs like 21), Old Maid... (I have a lot of ideas for games, honestly.)
It just takes a really long time to make any money on the fairground atm, and the games get dull if you've been playing for two hours.
Title: Access to Items in Messages

Body; Just a small thing, but it would be nice if there was a way to retrieve items from messages without having to open them. Maybe a click option on the status icons that show there's something in the message?
It's just pretty time consuming if I have loads of messages from the auction house saying my items been sold and I have to go into each message individually. (And is probably horrendous for people with slow internet.)

Title: New Game Ideas

Body; Just thinking of a few basic staple games to increase the range. Something in the vein of 'Snake' is usually a good idea and tends to be popular. Maybe a maze game. Word puzzles, something like 'Scrabble' or 'Words with Friends'. Some old school arcade styles like 'Pong' or 'Space invaders', number puzzles like sudoku or obstacle avoidance games. Card game like 'Cheat', '21', Poker, Black Jack (The one that runs like Uno, not the one that runs like 21), Old Maid... (I have a lot of ideas for games, honestly.)
It just takes a really long time to make any money on the fairground atm, and the games get dull if you've been playing for two hours.
Title: Toggle background color in coliseum puzzles

Body: As someone who actively plays the puzzle games to earn treasure, I wish there was an option to toggle the background to different colors! sometimes the really light puzzle pieces blend into the background and they're hard to see! So having a toggle option to change the background to a darker color when needed would be really nice to see implemented!

Thank you for reading!
Title: Toggle background color in coliseum puzzles

Body: As someone who actively plays the puzzle games to earn treasure, I wish there was an option to toggle the background to different colors! sometimes the really light puzzle pieces blend into the background and they're hard to see! So having a toggle option to change the background to a darker color when needed would be really nice to see implemented!

Thank you for reading!
tinybanner_1.png
[quote name="Orga" date="2014-07-27 12:46:53"]Title: New flight suggestion: Celestial flight Body: A flight revolving around the theme of outer-space and maybe more into astrology. The eye color can be black and the deity can be something along the lines of the Cosmic Lord. I am not creative with names, but just an idea. This flight's domains can be placed in planets others would consider uninhabitable. Maybe even on Saturn's ring or the moon. Or further into the unknown galaxy. I am unsure if we can even make flight suggestions, but the worst that can happen is that it will be turned down, or that someone already suggested this.[/quote] I really like this idea! thought maybe instead of black it could be a dark blue with eye sparkles? like these: [url=http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/689227/689227,1294775188,2/stock-vector-night-sky-in-blue-eye-68762011.jpg]idea1[/url] [url=http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4c/1b/46/4c1b469fd72d015c12dbb6db974ff1d9.jpg]idea2[/url]
Orga wrote on 2014-07-27 12:46:53:
Title: New flight suggestion: Celestial flight
Body: A flight revolving around the theme of outer-space and maybe more into astrology. The eye color can be black and the deity can be something along the lines of the Cosmic Lord. I am not creative with names, but just an idea. This flight's domains can be placed in planets others would consider uninhabitable. Maybe even on Saturn's ring or the moon. Or further into the unknown galaxy.

I am unsure if we can even make flight suggestions, but the worst that can happen is that it will be turned down, or that someone already suggested this.

I really like this idea! thought maybe instead of black it could be a dark blue with eye sparkles? like these: idea1 idea2
tinybanner_1.png
Title: Selecting Individual Dragons when Feeding Dragons in Lair

Body: Due to how the current feeding system is set up, I have dragons that are are still with empty food bars because the current feeding system feeds all of the half-full/near-full dragons first and this results in those empty-bar dragons going hungry.

I suggest either: 1. Allowing us to pick individual dragons in our lair to feed or 2. Having the lair look for the dragons with the lowest energy/food bars and make them a priority over other dragons.
Title: Selecting Individual Dragons when Feeding Dragons in Lair

Body: Due to how the current feeding system is set up, I have dragons that are are still with empty food bars because the current feeding system feeds all of the half-full/near-full dragons first and this results in those empty-bar dragons going hungry.

I suggest either: 1. Allowing us to pick individual dragons in our lair to feed or 2. Having the lair look for the dragons with the lowest energy/food bars and make them a priority over other dragons.
Title: Currency exchange

Body: I understand that many people have different exchange rates from gems to treasure or vice versa, but I think there should be a fixed one and there could be a station at the trading post to exchange the currency because some people might need more of a certain currency and isn't able to get it fast enough
:)

EDIT: also one time I wanted to buy something but I didn't have enough gems and the exchange rate was 1:510 and I didn't have enough so I was pretty bummed
Title: Currency exchange

Body: I understand that many people have different exchange rates from gems to treasure or vice versa, but I think there should be a fixed one and there could be a station at the trading post to exchange the currency because some people might need more of a certain currency and isn't able to get it fast enough
:)

EDIT: also one time I wanted to buy something but I didn't have enough gems and the exchange rate was 1:510 and I didn't have enough so I was pretty bummed
nwemn4.png2e52sef.png6pw1o7.pngo6h4rr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10