Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@AntiFerret Thanks for letting me play. :)
@AntiFerret Thanks for letting me play. :)
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
@AntiFerret

Hi! ^^ perfect birthday present for me to win this haha xD

1 # 5
2 # 3
3 # 2
4 # 1
5 # 6

Thank you so much for holding this! :)
@AntiFerret

Hi! ^^ perfect birthday present for me to win this haha xD

1 # 5
2 # 3
3 # 2
4 # 1
5 # 6

Thank you so much for holding this! :)
Thanks for holding this raffle
@AntiFerret

Thanks for holding this raffle
@AntiFerret

BwAFgzn.png voSiskc.pngEuI3lse.pngoR5S3sI.png
wow! well grats for the winners! ^^
wow! well grats for the winners! ^^
bannerpicarto_by_lukurio-dbbc8gq.jpg
Congrats to all the winners!
Congrats to all the winners!
Dragon Dream Hatchery- Uniques & Sales:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2897115/1#post_44296570
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
@Martynka10 @toussler @dobhran

Second call to you three who have yet to post your preference list for the prizes.

Winners are announced on page 7, so please read the winner post, and respond with your preference lists.

You have 48 hours, approximately, remaining until your prizes are given away to someone else. Please respond. Thank you and congratulations on winning a prize.
@Martynka10 @toussler @dobhran

Second call to you three who have yet to post your preference list for the prizes.

Winners are announced on page 7, so please read the winner post, and respond with your preference lists.

You have 48 hours, approximately, remaining until your prizes are given away to someone else. Please respond. Thank you and congratulations on winning a prize.
@AntiFerret
Oh wow! Thank you so much! :D This was an awesome opportunity and I'm excited to see how the prizes will be divided up!

My order of preference:
2, 1, 6, 4
@AntiFerret
Oh wow! Thank you so much! :D This was an awesome opportunity and I'm excited to see how the prizes will be divided up!

My order of preference:
2, 1, 6, 4
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
@AntiFerret

number 7 please :)
@AntiFerret

number 7 please :)
@toussler

Last call for you to view the winner's list on page 7 and post your preference list.

Okay! Toussler hasn't responded in three days, so Toussler has forfeited their prize to the next person on the list!

I shall now draw a new number and contact the new winner, who will get whichever dragon is left over, and I will distribute the prizes now. Thank you all for being patient.
@toussler

Last call for you to view the winner's list on page 7 and post your preference list.

Okay! Toussler hasn't responded in three days, so Toussler has forfeited their prize to the next person on the list!

I shall now draw a new number and contact the new winner, who will get whichever dragon is left over, and I will distribute the prizes now. Thank you all for being patient.
The new winner in place of the absent/unresponsive Toussler is....

#37, @eeriansadow

You will get whichever dragon is left over after the other prizes have been distributed! Thanks for playing, and congrats!
The new winner in place of the absent/unresponsive Toussler is....

#37, @eeriansadow

You will get whichever dragon is left over after the other prizes have been distributed! Thanks for playing, and congrats!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9