Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Fire Flight Nests (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Rosaliewolf I have a breeding pair that I'd love to have pretty fire eyes and elements for their hatchlings, could I have a space? :)
@Rosaliewolf I have a breeding pair that I'd love to have pretty fire eyes and elements for their hatchlings, could I have a space? :)
y0r4chX.gif
@Rosaliewolf Thanks so much for hosting Ganix and Saija. :) I didn't get quite what I wanted from them this time, so I may contact you again in the future. Do you know if you'll have a nest open on the 26th, to hatch on the 31st?
@Rosaliewolf Thanks so much for hosting Ganix and Saija. :) I didn't get quite what I wanted from them this time, so I may contact you again in the future. Do you know if you'll have a nest open on the 26th, to hatch on the 31st?
@Rosaliewolf All right, awesome. ;v; I'll check in with you again a little bit closer to the date just to make sure!
@Rosaliewolf All right, awesome. ;v; I'll check in with you again a little bit closer to the date just to make sure!
@Rosaliewolf I have two pairs I would love to put on fire nests! Are you open?
@Rosaliewolf I have two pairs I would love to put on fire nests! Are you open?
@Rosaliewolf Sending now, thank you! The pairs are Marvel and Hotspot, Toffee and Confection. Let me know how many eggs they lay, please?
@Rosaliewolf Sending now, thank you! The pairs are Marvel and Hotspot, Toffee and Confection. Let me know how many eggs they lay, please?
@Rosaliewolf Could I rent a nest please? And I'll probably be needing your services a lot in the future to get this one derg.
@Rosaliewolf Could I rent a nest please? And I'll probably be needing your services a lot in the future to get this one derg.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
FR time +3
@Rosaliewolf Thanks!
@Rosaliewolf Thanks!
FR time +3
@Rosaliewolf 4 eggs...wow...such virility....I'm looking for a white/sunshine/black-coal-or-obsidian male with underbelly. Thanks!
@Rosaliewolf 4 eggs...wow...such virility....I'm looking for a white/sunshine/black-coal-or-obsidian male with underbelly. Thanks!
FR time +3
@Rosaliewolf

Would it be possible to reserve a nest to breed on (I believe) the 26th, so it'll hatch on the 31st? :o I have a holiday themed pair gened up and ready to go, but I'm holding off because I'd really like to have their first nest hatch on Halloween. (yes very original i know)
@Rosaliewolf

Would it be possible to reserve a nest to breed on (I believe) the 26th, so it'll hatch on the 31st? :o I have a holiday themed pair gened up and ready to go, but I'm holding off because I'd really like to have their first nest hatch on Halloween. (yes very original i know)
@Rosaliewolf

Ahh, that's fantastic, thank you! Should I message you before sending the pair over, like on the 25th or so, or just send the CR and food on the 26th?
@Rosaliewolf

Ahh, that's fantastic, thank you! Should I message you before sending the pair over, like on the 25th or so, or just send the CR and food on the 26th?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7