Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bought a dragon, named him, now gone
I bought this dragon a few minutes ago for 35k, renamed him in my lair, and when I checked my lair again, he disappeared? I checked his info page and found that he had been exalted, even though I didn't exalt him. The purchase definitely went through because I'm still down 35k and I didn't even keep the dragon. :/ One possibility is that the the original owner tried to get the exalt money along with the money from selling it at auction, but I really hope they didn't pull something sneaky like that...

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5833420

Browser: Chrome
I bought this dragon a few minutes ago for 35k, renamed him in my lair, and when I checked my lair again, he disappeared? I checked his info page and found that he had been exalted, even though I didn't exalt him. The purchase definitely went through because I'm still down 35k and I didn't even keep the dragon. :/ One possibility is that the the original owner tried to get the exalt money along with the money from selling it at auction, but I really hope they didn't pull something sneaky like that...

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5833420

Browser: Chrome
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Thaaaaat s really weird, and something you're going to have to take to the contact us link at the bottom of the page, since there's no info left on an exalted dragon that us users can see to try and help you reason out what happened!

Include the general time you bought the dragon, your treasure before and after, uuuuh, any screenshots of proof you owned him, a link to him, all that jazz. Anything you think might be helpful in assisting the staff in figuring out what happened to him. Use the email attached to your FR account, and be willing to wait a couple of days, they might have a higher than normal backlog because of the new registration window and problems stemming from that!
Thaaaaat s really weird, and something you're going to have to take to the contact us link at the bottom of the page, since there's no info left on an exalted dragon that us users can see to try and help you reason out what happened!

Include the general time you bought the dragon, your treasure before and after, uuuuh, any screenshots of proof you owned him, a link to him, all that jazz. Anything you think might be helpful in assisting the staff in figuring out what happened to him. Use the email attached to your FR account, and be willing to wait a couple of days, they might have a higher than normal backlog because of the new registration window and problems stemming from that!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Lizzi

Thanks for the report. I don't think that would be possible because once it is in your lair, the previous owner can't do a thing. If you would use the Contact Us form and describe in detail what happened. Just be aware that it may take up to a week before the devs get around to your ticket.

I hope you can get this figured out. A coatl that pretty is surly a loss.
@Lizzi

Thanks for the report. I don't think that would be possible because once it is in your lair, the previous owner can't do a thing. If you would use the Contact Us form and describe in detail what happened. Just be aware that it may take up to a week before the devs get around to your ticket.

I hope you can get this figured out. A coatl that pretty is surly a loss.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
Thanks so much for the responses! I'll try to contact the Flight Rising admins directly. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of screenshot proof; I did go back in my browsing history but everything including the treasure amounts, dragon lair, stuff like that is updated to be current.

Well, worst case scenario... 35k isn't catastrophic but it'll take some time to make back.
Thanks so much for the responses! I'll try to contact the Flight Rising admins directly. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of screenshot proof; I did go back in my browsing history but everything including the treasure amounts, dragon lair, stuff like that is updated to be current.

Well, worst case scenario... 35k isn't catastrophic but it'll take some time to make back.
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Contacting the Admins directly is ill-advised. They will simply tell you to use the Contact Us.
@Lizzi

Contacting the Admins directly is ill-advised. They will simply tell you to use the Contact Us.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
@Lizzi: Thank you for your report! As Clockworkmoose said, the best thing to do is contact the admins and customer service directly through Contact Us. They will be able to assist you further in figuring out what exactly happened! I will be locking this thread, as you've been now directed towards the proper channels! If you have any remaining questions, you are always free to contact me, any of the other mods or use the Contact Us form! c:

Ps. You can find the Contact Us button at the bottom of every page! c:
@Lizzi: Thank you for your report! As Clockworkmoose said, the best thing to do is contact the admins and customer service directly through Contact Us. They will be able to assist you further in figuring out what exactly happened! I will be locking this thread, as you've been now directed towards the proper channels! If you have any remaining questions, you are always free to contact me, any of the other mods or use the Contact Us form! c:

Ps. You can find the Contact Us button at the bottom of every page! c: