Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds/Coliseum Disconnecting
1 2 3
Replying just to say I've had the same issues for the past two nights :(
Replying just to say I've had the same issues for the past two nights :(
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Also happening to me. I even tried switching to the Fairground alternate socket but still disconnect after a few seconds.
Also happening to me. I even tried switching to the Fairground alternate socket but still disconnect after a few seconds.
same. I actually can't play any game for longer than a couple of minutes before it disconnects/ randomly stops working.
same. I actually can't play any game for longer than a couple of minutes before it disconnects/ randomly stops working.
I can't get It to load on mobile.
I can't get It to load on mobile.
ItyCP64.gif
Ditto on the disconnection issue. It was fine when I was on in my morning (a little before rollover) but I've just got home from work and started experiencing the problem.
Ditto on the disconnection issue. It was fine when I was on in my morning (a little before rollover) but I've just got home from work and started experiencing the problem.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I had this problem just now, and shock switch did disconnect after a while too, around 200k points on normal mode. That's a lot of treasure lost for me :(
I had this problem just now, and shock switch did disconnect after a while too, around 200k points on normal mode. That's a lot of treasure lost for me :(
Google Chrome
Internet at Home (50k, WLAN)

I have this issue in the colliseum and in puzzles. I couldn't really fix it. I just have to have luck to not get disconnected.
Google Chrome
Internet at Home (50k, WLAN)

I have this issue in the colliseum and in puzzles. I couldn't really fix it. I just have to have luck to not get disconnected.
g1ddd1_by_reisfuchs-d84h6wr.pngsandalpfffhon_by_reisfuchs-d84h6vb.pngsahaqudddiel_by_reisfuchs-d84h6vq.png
I've been having issues connecting to Tidal Trouble for 2 days. I'm on a home connection, over both wifi and ethernet. I had been connecting and playing fine up until then. I've tried switching sockets to no avail. All the other games are fine. Going to try clearing my cache to see if that works...

I am using the latest version of Chrome.

UPDATE: I cleared my cookies and site data/cache, and I am on the alternate socket and so far it is working for me! So if you haven't tried clearing your Flight Rising cookies and site data, I suggest trying that!
I've been having issues connecting to Tidal Trouble for 2 days. I'm on a home connection, over both wifi and ethernet. I had been connecting and playing fine up until then. I've tried switching sockets to no avail. All the other games are fine. Going to try clearing my cache to see if that works...

I am using the latest version of Chrome.

UPDATE: I cleared my cookies and site data/cache, and I am on the alternate socket and so far it is working for me! So if you haven't tried clearing your Flight Rising cookies and site data, I suggest trying that!
hatchery_banner_fix.png
Mine has also been in Tidal Trouble, starting last night. Not sure if it is related but around the same time my Colosseum battles have started lagging really bad where as before it was smooth.

I use Google Chrome on a home internet.
Mine has also been in Tidal Trouble, starting last night. Not sure if it is related but around the same time my Colosseum battles have started lagging really bad where as before it was smooth.

I use Google Chrome on a home internet.
I hope you are having a lovely day ~
I've had this problem since joining (newbie), it'll run fine for a period of time (usually minutes, sometimes seconds) and then randomly disconnect. It happens on all the games I've tried so far - puzzles, tidal trouble, runestones, and the coliseum too.
I'm on college wifi, I've used both the secure signal and the public one, I've used firefox and chrome. Same issue.
I've had this problem since joining (newbie), it'll run fine for a period of time (usually minutes, sometimes seconds) and then randomly disconnect. It happens on all the games I've tried so far - puzzles, tidal trouble, runestones, and the coliseum too.
I'm on college wifi, I've used both the secure signal and the public one, I've used firefox and chrome. Same issue.
1 2 3