Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed-Welcome W-mass ping pg109
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 111 112
Commenting for a ticket best of luck to everyone! Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Commenting for a ticket best of luck to everyone! Can't wait to see how this plays out.
a5jtoDO.png
@dayBegins

You better not tell MoogleSam that: she might disagree. :-P
@dayBegins

You better not tell MoogleSam that: she might disagree. :-P
@soihadadream @handdrawnviolist @Orenildur

Welcome! You have been added!
@soihadadream @handdrawnviolist @Orenildur

Welcome! You have been added!
Well, I'm going to bed. Night everyone!
Well, I'm going to bed. Night everyone!
@Kedia

We'll uh.. keep that a secret... pretend I said nothing... nothinnnggg...>.>
They're all fantastic, but I haven't seen a modern take on the fish form of Bahamut and that would be so terribly interesting and potentially beautiful. ;-;

Nighty night!
@Kedia

We'll uh.. keep that a secret... pretend I said nothing... nothinnnggg...>.>
They're all fantastic, but I haven't seen a modern take on the fish form of Bahamut and that would be so terribly interesting and potentially beautiful. ;-;

Nighty night!
@dayBegins @MoogleSam

HEY MOOGLESAM! DAYBEGINS THINKS THEY CAN BEAT THE DRAGON KING'S BUTT WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED!!! :-P

And I agree: a modern take on the fish form of Bahamut would be really interesting. :-)
@dayBegins @MoogleSam

HEY MOOGLESAM! DAYBEGINS THINKS THEY CAN BEAT THE DRAGON KING'S BUTT WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED!!! :-P

And I agree: a modern take on the fish form of Bahamut would be really interesting. :-)
um... could i enter, please? c:
um... could i enter, please? c:
tumblr_p1rwc5XOiZ1uisimlo2_100.gif
My Mother & BFF
Feb. 10th, 1964 to
Dec. 1st, 2017
Fought cancer and lost
I love you so much, R.I.P.
................. tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo7_r1_100.png
vDvbhyI.png
n7OCA1X.png
echo
she
+3 fr
tumblr
tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo6_r1_100.gif
Hullo, I'd like to enter.
Hullo, I'd like to enter.
Addiction: Hot black tea.
Profession: Wannabe philosopher.
Pronouns: They/them/their.
@Kedia @dayBegins I am female for one thing.

And for another...*Violently throws Bahamut ZERO from Final Fantasy VII onto dayBegins*, die you blasphemer. Bahamut from FF can do non-elemental damage as well as as fire, water, lightning and ice, is physically superior to other summons (he is usually the very last one you get without having to excessively go out of the way to find it), can survive periods of time in space unharmed and launch attacks from space that can extend down to the planet and cause MAJOR damage. He can also use the strongest healing magic available and I'm pretty sure he can use wind (classed under white magic rather than black magic and I remember the black magic more) too.
@Kedia @dayBegins I am female for one thing.

And for another...*Violently throws Bahamut ZERO from Final Fantasy VII onto dayBegins*, die you blasphemer. Bahamut from FF can do non-elemental damage as well as as fire, water, lightning and ice, is physically superior to other summons (he is usually the very last one you get without having to excessively go out of the way to find it), can survive periods of time in space unharmed and launch attacks from space that can extend down to the planet and cause MAJOR damage. He can also use the strongest healing magic available and I'm pretty sure he can use wind (classed under white magic rather than black magic and I remember the black magic more) too.
@Kedia I would like to enter.
@Kedia I would like to enter.
BGibTCz.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 111 112