Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I'm anime trash.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh man, Naruto has taught me SO MUCH Japanese.

I heard it was ending soon. (They SAID just a few more episodes...but it's been a few months now.) So I had to catch up on EVERYTHING. Starting from around episode 50, and all through that, then ALL through Shippuden. x_x

And the only reason I did this was because I heard my favorite character was gonna come back in. (Said favorite character died before anime even started XD Yes, the fourth hokage.) I will sacrifice many things just so I can see my favorite character in a show.
Oh man, Naruto has taught me SO MUCH Japanese.

I heard it was ending soon. (They SAID just a few more episodes...but it's been a few months now.) So I had to catch up on EVERYTHING. Starting from around episode 50, and all through that, then ALL through Shippuden. x_x

And the only reason I did this was because I heard my favorite character was gonna come back in. (Said favorite character died before anime even started XD Yes, the fourth hokage.) I will sacrifice many things just so I can see my favorite character in a show.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Kimikada
Man I'm STILL trying to catch up with it. I decided I would just wait until it would end. But I've seen spoilers and am pretty pumped to catch up when I do.
(Too busy catching up with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure at the moment, and other series on my plate ;_; )
@Kimikada
Man I'm STILL trying to catch up with it. I decided I would just wait until it would end. But I've seen spoilers and am pretty pumped to catch up when I do.
(Too busy catching up with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure at the moment, and other series on my plate ;_; )
C76CJ.gifq24GC.gif6Q28m.gifukF7R.gifBw8Pe.gif0MKqX.gifYoq7k.gif
@Amura
Pssst, they might not be ending it. There was rumours that there was going to be another last season! I really hope there is. But it was just rumours.

@Vilenia
Man, it's gonna take so long to catchup. I just did yesterday. It's worth it though. I love seeing my faves faces again ^^

God bless team 8. All three of my babes.
@Amura
Pssst, they might not be ending it. There was rumours that there was going to be another last season! I really hope there is. But it was just rumours.

@Vilenia
Man, it's gonna take so long to catchup. I just did yesterday. It's worth it though. I love seeing my faves faces again ^^

God bless team 8. All three of my babes.
I'm anime trash, also.. welcome to the club?

I've been watching anime for so long that I really can't get a grasp on what TV shows are popular anymore. I can't remember half of the shows on my favorite Network, either. It's kinda' sad, haha.

Naruto was fun! I watch it on Saturdays on Toonami, I've skipped hundreds of episodes, yet I still know what's going on. It's one of those animes that you can skip around and not have to be that confused tbh.

If you're watching Shippudden, I suggest following this list of 'filler episodes', here.
Or, if you're watching the first series Naruto, another filler episode list, here.
I'm anime trash, also.. welcome to the club?

I've been watching anime for so long that I really can't get a grasp on what TV shows are popular anymore. I can't remember half of the shows on my favorite Network, either. It's kinda' sad, haha.

Naruto was fun! I watch it on Saturdays on Toonami, I've skipped hundreds of episodes, yet I still know what's going on. It's one of those animes that you can skip around and not have to be that confused tbh.

If you're watching Shippudden, I suggest following this list of 'filler episodes', here.
Or, if you're watching the first series Naruto, another filler episode list, here.
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
Who has ever heard of Detroit Metal City? Fricking hilarious and brutal at the same time.
Who has ever heard of Detroit Metal City? Fricking hilarious and brutal at the same time.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Credit to banner goes to seepratintti
i also suffer from being anime trash

*starts support group for anime trash*

however theres 0 way i could get into huge series' like naruto or one piece or anything like that. most of what i watch now is one, two seasons tops
i also suffer from being anime trash

*starts support group for anime trash*

however theres 0 way i could get into huge series' like naruto or one piece or anything like that. most of what i watch now is one, two seasons tops
This is a club now tbh @Gacha
I also normally watch like, one or two seasons of those @amphoteric I just can't find myself sitting down with one thing for too long because I usually lose interest. But got damn, never subject yourself to naruto lest you lose yourself.
This is a club now tbh @Gacha
I also normally watch like, one or two seasons of those @amphoteric I just can't find myself sitting down with one thing for too long because I usually lose interest. But got damn, never subject yourself to naruto lest you lose yourself.
I've very recently had the same thing happen to me with Hetalia. I was into it, then I faded out, and then one day, BAM. I become Hetalia trash again.
I've very recently had the same thing happen to me with Hetalia. I was into it, then I faded out, and then one day, BAM. I become Hetalia trash again.
Anime trash reporting for duty.

I haven't read Naruto in years. I stopped around the time Shippuden started so idek what's going on now is Naruto the Hokage yet have we seen Kakashi's face.
Anime trash reporting for duty.

I haven't read Naruto in years. I stopped around the time Shippuden started so idek what's going on now is Naruto the Hokage yet have we seen Kakashi's face.
You are a rainbow-colored egg that can become anything.
@EternalBlizzard
NO!! Can you believe it? There was like, on part where we part of his face(very little) but naruto still isn't the damn hokage yet. It supposedly ending soon, but there is also rumours that after the movie comes out their gonna make a new kind of show for it made by the same people with the same characters.
@EternalBlizzard
NO!! Can you believe it? There was like, on part where we part of his face(very little) but naruto still isn't the damn hokage yet. It supposedly ending soon, but there is also rumours that after the movie comes out their gonna make a new kind of show for it made by the same people with the same characters.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7