Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Eliza's Dark & Shiny Hatchery!
1 2
Bump!
Bump!
@SnowAnubis @Balk

I have Obsidian babies! Two triples, one double.
@SnowAnubis @Balk

I have Obsidian babies! Two triples, one double.
@ElizaWy
Sorry, but I'm not a huge fan of crackle :(
can you put me on the ping list for couple #6?
@ElizaWy
Sorry, but I'm not a huge fan of crackle :(
can you put me on the ping list for couple #6?
y9ugvs5.gif
@ElizaWy
Could you add me to the pinglists for couples 4 and 5?
@ElizaWy
Could you add me to the pinglists for couples 4 and 5?
@SnowAnubis - Aw, that's too bad! I'll take you off of Onyx and Blackbirds' list, then.

I just hatched some non-crackle triple obsidians (and one double), if you still like the color combo?
@SnowAnubis - Aw, that's too bad! I'll take you off of Onyx and Blackbirds' list, then.

I just hatched some non-crackle triple obsidians (and one double), if you still like the color combo?
@ElizaWy

I'd love to buy your #6812542

How much would you like for him? unless its listed somewhere in the post that i'm missing hahaha
@ElizaWy

I'd love to buy your #6812542

How much would you like for him? unless its listed somewhere in the post that i'm missing hahaha
You should be reading One Piece.
@Unluck - Oh, that one. I wait until the last minute to list prices-- the market goes up and down and all. How about, say... 17,500 treasure?
@Unluck - Oh, that one. I wait until the last minute to list prices-- the market goes up and down and all. How about, say... 17,500 treasure?
@ElizaWy

That sounds good to me! Thank you!
@ElizaWy

That sounds good to me! Thank you!
You should be reading One Piece.
@ElizaWy
Very pretty, but I have far too many Sd's and am not interested in triples :x can you let me know if you get any non-triple/crackle faes or female ridgies?
@ElizaWy
Very pretty, but I have far too many Sd's and am not interested in triples :x can you let me know if you get any non-triple/crackle faes or female ridgies?
y9ugvs5.gif
1 2