Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Raffle! Closed, Drawing!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Johdila hey I'd love to come to the shadow-only thread but i think the link is broken ;; i clicked and this is all i'm getting? I can't see the rest of the thread?? [img]http://i.gyazo.com/57467e1b5c37495f6fcbf62240cfd818.png[/img] w e h help
@Johdila hey I'd love to come to the shadow-only thread but i think the link is broken ;;
i clicked and this is all i'm getting? I can't see the rest of the thread??
57467e1b5c37495f6fcbf62240cfd818.png
w e h help
23ac9de34538dd1c26181904ead29a49.gif
@Johdila

Can I join please? I joined in the most recent reg window c:
@Johdila

Can I join please? I joined in the most recent reg window c:
@Johdila

Can I please join too?
@Johdila

Can I please join too?
@Johdila
Hi there!!! I'm a newbie and I would like to enter your raffle! Thankyou for hosting one!
@Johdila
Hi there!!! I'm a newbie and I would like to enter your raffle! Thankyou for hosting one!
@Johdila
I'd like to enter please!
@Johdila
I'd like to enter please!
@aureli1 @Melanonin @Phoenixborn @chekov @Koticaa @Alphaomega @SongofSilence @emeraldawn @solsikkeskal @FenrisWolf

all entered! Welcome to FR!

@spaceyokai I'm gonna ping you in the thread and hopefully you can just follow the ping~
@aureli1 @Melanonin @Phoenixborn @chekov @Koticaa @Alphaomega @SongofSilence @emeraldawn @solsikkeskal @FenrisWolf

all entered! Welcome to FR!

@spaceyokai I'm gonna ping you in the thread and hopefully you can just follow the ping~
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Johdila

Would like to join raffle. :) Thanks in advance!
@Johdila

Would like to join raffle. :) Thanks in advance!
9nuPDP3.png
@angrychill you're entered! Welcome~
@angrychill you're entered! Welcome~
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Johdila I joined yesterday. May I please have five free tickets? Thankyou so much =)
@Johdila I joined yesterday. May I please have five free tickets? Thankyou so much =)
@aurorah you're down for your free tix :3
@aurorah you're down for your free tix :3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17