Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Wolf capes?
Hey! I just joined, and I really want a brown wolf cape!! But... I can't find them anywhere. I check the marketplace a lot, and when I sometimes find them on the Auctionhouse they're so expensive... do they really cost that much? D:
Or do you get them some other way? Are they from the coliseum or something? Or do I need a chest?

Sorry if this is silly, I'm just a tad confused.
Hey! I just joined, and I really want a brown wolf cape!! But... I can't find them anywhere. I check the marketplace a lot, and when I sometimes find them on the Auctionhouse they're so expensive... do they really cost that much? D:
Or do you get them some other way? Are they from the coliseum or something? Or do I need a chest?

Sorry if this is silly, I'm just a tad confused.
sigFR.png
@hoeroweedo
The wolf cape items are still quite new, and quite popular. They are somewhat rare (see the # of stars in their description for rarity), so they don't stock often in the treasure marketplace, and due to being new, they are often sniped by more experienced players with faster computers, who then sell them for as much as possible. I would have to say that the best course of action would be to simply wait a few weeks. The prices on the AH will go down as more capes are bought.
@hoeroweedo
The wolf cape items are still quite new, and quite popular. They are somewhat rare (see the # of stars in their description for rarity), so they don't stock often in the treasure marketplace, and due to being new, they are often sniped by more experienced players with faster computers, who then sell them for as much as possible. I would have to say that the best course of action would be to simply wait a few weeks. The prices on the AH will go down as more capes are bought.
Hello @HoeroWeedo!

Those were only released on Monday and they're very popular! New + popular = hard to get from the Marketplace and high prices in the Auctionhouse.

It may take some patience, but we will all get some wolf capes... eventually! One is a Swipp Trade, so the items for that can be found in the coliseum! You can see Swipp's Swaps here!

Does any of that help explain? :)
Hello @HoeroWeedo!

Those were only released on Monday and they're very popular! New + popular = hard to get from the Marketplace and high prices in the Auctionhouse.

It may take some patience, but we will all get some wolf capes... eventually! One is a Swipp Trade, so the items for that can be found in the coliseum! You can see Swipp's Swaps here!

Does any of that help explain? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Glenfalconer5 and @JCStitches , thank you so much!! That makes a lot of sense and I can see why they're popular, I love them a lot. I checked the announcement post for them and realized how recently they were released, so it makes a lot of sense. Thank you so much!!
@Glenfalconer5 and @JCStitches , thank you so much!! That makes a lot of sense and I can see why they're popular, I love them a lot. I checked the announcement post for them and realized how recently they were released, so it makes a lot of sense. Thank you so much!!
sigFR.png
@HoeroWeedo - Just wanted to add info about how the marketplace works, in case you don't know. :) The marketplace resets every 2 hours (even hours, according to the site clock) and wipes all its sections clean. Every 5 minutes (at :x0 and :x5), one or more random sections of the marketplace restock with a random assortment of items. If you're looking for something specific, check back every 5 minutes, it may have restocked by then.

To grab really popular items requires a bit of work. You want to show up to that page several seconds before the time will tick over to the :x0 or :x5 time. Refresh the page or press the name of the tab you want over and over, until it actually clicks over, then you usually have to click one more time. If nothing shows up, click an extra time or two (it doesn't restock exactly on the second). It can help to scroll out so you can see the entire page at once. Note that your computer clock may be a little faster or a little slower than the site time, so you want to try and figure out exactly when it'll change. (My clock is almost always 10 sec slower than site time.)

New items are added to the top of the list, so unless a ton of items stock at the same time, you shouldn't have to move to the next page.

Hope that helps!
@HoeroWeedo - Just wanted to add info about how the marketplace works, in case you don't know. :) The marketplace resets every 2 hours (even hours, according to the site clock) and wipes all its sections clean. Every 5 minutes (at :x0 and :x5), one or more random sections of the marketplace restock with a random assortment of items. If you're looking for something specific, check back every 5 minutes, it may have restocked by then.

To grab really popular items requires a bit of work. You want to show up to that page several seconds before the time will tick over to the :x0 or :x5 time. Refresh the page or press the name of the tab you want over and over, until it actually clicks over, then you usually have to click one more time. If nothing shows up, click an extra time or two (it doesn't restock exactly on the second). It can help to scroll out so you can see the entire page at once. Note that your computer clock may be a little faster or a little slower than the site time, so you want to try and figure out exactly when it'll change. (My clock is almost always 10 sec slower than site time.)

New items are added to the top of the list, so unless a ton of items stock at the same time, you shouldn't have to move to the next page.

Hope that helps!
@Kiena That helps a lot! I can't thank all of you enough for all your help. It means so much. My sister is on FR too but she isn't super active anymore and I wanted to ask her, but she's at work. D: I'm glad to know that I can count on all of you when she's away!
@Kiena That helps a lot! I can't thank all of you enough for all your help. It means so much. My sister is on FR too but she isn't super active anymore and I wanted to ask her, but she's at work. D: I'm glad to know that I can count on all of you when she's away!
sigFR.png