Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | changing flight
how to I change my flight? It said that I could change it later when I was choosing my element but I don't see an option anywhere o_o
how to I change my flight? It said that I could change it later when I was choosing my element but I don't see an option anywhere o_o
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
Hello, @NotKirito!

You can change your Flight in your Account Settings (if you do not know where that is, you get to it by clicking that small arrow by your username/avatar in the upper right corner of the site). The Flight change option is at the very bottom of your settings list. :)

Just know that you can only change your Flight once for free, any further changes will cost you a hefty amount of gems. And there is a six month cooldown after you change Flights, during which time you are stuck where you are.
Hello, @NotKirito!

You can change your Flight in your Account Settings (if you do not know where that is, you get to it by clicking that small arrow by your username/avatar in the upper right corner of the site). The Flight change option is at the very bottom of your settings list. :)

Just know that you can only change your Flight once for free, any further changes will cost you a hefty amount of gems. And there is a six month cooldown after you change Flights, during which time you are stuck where you are.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Oh I didn't see that before. Thanks so much for the info! :)
Oh I didn't see that before. Thanks so much for the info! :)
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif