Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NEWBIE RAFFLE | 9TH ROUND WINNERS PG 34
@prof Newbie here and I'd like to join the raffle.
@prof Newbie here and I'd like to join the raffle.
@Prof
Hi. I'm newbie and I would like to enter if I can
@Prof
Hi. I'm newbie and I would like to enter if I can
@Toxius @Gancena @Kyruni @Emilem @Kwuirts @FaceTheWind @Ashelalina @Shale @Grape @BranLan @Pokeaday @radi0acti0n @almondmilk @emeraldawn @MoogleSam @Seittik @Saphelle @xxNiks @swiggityswag @Succuwitch @Nyanta @pooses @saltinecracker @Martynka10

once again, welcome all of you to FR! i hope you enjoy your time here as much as i have :) all of you have now been added onto the ticket list! we should be getting up more prizes in the next hour or so as i make prize slots, so get ready to see a bunch more stuff—although I will ping the full list once those prizes are all up.

(specific response @Saphelle, the colours on the photos of the dragons shows the range that their babies can have and is made using this generator. it's a bit like using the scrying workshop to get previews of eggs, but instead is focused directly on the available colours. i hope that explains what that means for you! :D)
@Toxius @Gancena @Kyruni @Emilem @Kwuirts @FaceTheWind @Ashelalina @Shale @Grape @BranLan @Pokeaday @radi0acti0n @almondmilk @emeraldawn @MoogleSam @Seittik @Saphelle @xxNiks @swiggityswag @Succuwitch @Nyanta @pooses @saltinecracker @Martynka10

once again, welcome all of you to FR! i hope you enjoy your time here as much as i have :) all of you have now been added onto the ticket list! we should be getting up more prizes in the next hour or so as i make prize slots, so get ready to see a bunch more stuff—although I will ping the full list once those prizes are all up.

(specific response @Saphelle, the colours on the photos of the dragons shows the range that their babies can have and is made using this generator. it's a bit like using the scrying workshop to get previews of eggs, but instead is focused directly on the available colours. i hope that explains what that means for you! :D)
@prof May I please enter?
@prof May I please enter?
dCQXZ7K_d.png
I joined Oct 14 2014 and I'll like to join @Prof
I joined Oct 14 2014 and I'll like to join @Prof
nUNBYWl.png
@Prof Hey could I join the raffle? thanks.
@Prof Hey could I join the raffle? thanks.
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Hello @Prof. I'm a newbie and I'd love to join this raffle if I could. :)
Hello @Prof. I'm a newbie and I'd love to join this raffle if I could. :)
2uequ68.jpg
Hello @Prof !

I am a newbie as of October 13th and would love to join your raffle. Thank you!
Hello @Prof !

I am a newbie as of October 13th and would love to join your raffle. Thank you!
@Prof : thank you for explaining! I'm hoping to get into the breeding system, so that clarification definitely helps! :3
@Prof : thank you for explaining! I'm hoping to get into the breeding system, so that clarification definitely helps! :3
Hello @Prof! I'm new here and my mate suggest me to join some raffles! Can i enter in this one? Thanks :)
Hello @Prof! I'm new here and my mate suggest me to join some raffles! Can i enter in this one? Thanks :)