Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 535 536
Yeah, whenever I go into the Coliseum I can't get into anything but the team thing, and my dragons turned black and bright red. The games seem to work alright.
Yeah, whenever I go into the Coliseum I can't get into anything but the team thing, and my dragons turned black and bright red. The games seem to work alright.
I can't get any of the games to continue properly in Chrome. I can load them and play for two or three moves before getting the 'connection lost' error message. It's fine (so far) in Firefox; haven't tried Internet Explorer.

ETA: and now Firefox is not working.

(If it matters, Windows 8.1, Chrome version 38.0.2125.101 m, Firefox version 32.0.3, AT&T U-verse internet.)
I can't get any of the games to continue properly in Chrome. I can load them and play for two or three moves before getting the 'connection lost' error message. It's fine (so far) in Firefox; haven't tried Internet Explorer.

ETA: and now Firefox is not working.

(If it matters, Windows 8.1, Chrome version 38.0.2125.101 m, Firefox version 32.0.3, AT&T U-verse internet.)
seasidecherry -> magentaskies

0W03wXU.gif
Also having issues with faire games - if I'm lucky, I can complete one puzzle in Tidal Trouble, but I'm getting disconnected from the game server usually within seconds of starting to play.
Also having issues with faire games - if I'm lucky, I can complete one puzzle in Tidal Trouble, but I'm getting disconnected from the game server usually within seconds of starting to play.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Suddenly locked out of coli- one of my battles refused to wrap up after a victory, so I refreshed to fix the problem and now it won't load. Tried switching to the other game socket with no luck. :(
Suddenly locked out of coli- one of my battles refused to wrap up after a victory, so I refreshed to fix the problem and now it won't load. Tried switching to the other game socket with no luck. :(
shadow_them.png fz98ib.gif shadow_them.png
Echoing faire games. I can't even get more than three shots out in Tidal Trouble right now.
Echoing faire games. I can't even get more than three shots out in Tidal Trouble right now.
alphacentauri_zps5e999041.png
I just joined and it wont work no matter how many times i toggle the settings. Ive turned off my antivirus and it still refuses to even load just telling me to go to account settings.
I just joined and it wont work no matter how many times i toggle the settings. Ive turned off my antivirus and it still refuses to even load just telling me to go to account settings.
Mb6MMMc.png
Having the same problem as Aushi. Also a new user. D: I can play all the fairground games just fine but coliseum wont load i just get a black no loading bar! I have tried playing on firefox instead of chrome and switching my setting to alt. but still nothing :C
Having the same problem as Aushi. Also a new user. D: I can play all the fairground games just fine but coliseum wont load i just get a black no loading bar! I have tried playing on firefox instead of chrome and switching my setting to alt. but still nothing :C
tinybanner_1.png
@Thrage
Ok I did the websocket test and it gave me these results
WebSockets supported Yes ✔
WebSocket protocol version rfc-6455
HTTP Proxy No
Browser chrome 40.0.2182.3
Antivirus {"avr_n"=>"Ad-Aware Pro Security"}
WebSockets (Port 80) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 443) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 8080) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 443, SSL) Yes ✔

had my husband also do the test and he got all yes's so as his laptop can play the games and mine can't the problem must be my connection to these websockets
I turned off all my firewalls and tried to play but did not work, its not our internet as my husband can play so what can I do to get these Websockets to connect right on my computer?
@Thrage
Ok I did the websocket test and it gave me these results
WebSockets supported Yes ✔
WebSocket protocol version rfc-6455
HTTP Proxy No
Browser chrome 40.0.2182.3
Antivirus {"avr_n"=>"Ad-Aware Pro Security"}
WebSockets (Port 80) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 443) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 8080) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 443, SSL) Yes ✔

had my husband also do the test and he got all yes's so as his laptop can play the games and mine can't the problem must be my connection to these websockets
I turned off all my firewalls and tried to play but did not work, its not our internet as my husband can play so what can I do to get these Websockets to connect right on my computer?
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
My laptop is a Windows 8. Games work perfectly, but Coliseum is iffy. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I use Chrome and Internet Explorer. If it works on Chrome it won't work on IE, and vice versa. Earlier today it wasn't working on either, so I tried my desktop, which is a Windows XP. Coliseum loaded on Chrome. I don't know if operating system has anything to do with it, but just reporting my experiences earlier today. Both computers run sockets fine, have the same extensions on Chrome, and run the same antivirus.
My laptop is a Windows 8. Games work perfectly, but Coliseum is iffy. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I use Chrome and Internet Explorer. If it works on Chrome it won't work on IE, and vice versa. Earlier today it wasn't working on either, so I tried my desktop, which is a Windows XP. Coliseum loaded on Chrome. I don't know if operating system has anything to do with it, but just reporting my experiences earlier today. Both computers run sockets fine, have the same extensions on Chrome, and run the same antivirus.
[quote name="SovereignSpirit" date="2014-10-14 20:21:07"]Echoing faire games. I can't even get more than three shots out in Tidal Trouble right now.[/quote] having the same problem
SovereignSpirit wrote on 2014-10-14 20:21:07:
having the same problem
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 535 536