Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Arietta

Oh! Whoops! I am so sorry. I am really new to the site and the navigation of everything! Could I please have the dragon second from last? Thankyou so much!
@Arietta

Oh! Whoops! I am so sorry. I am really new to the site and the navigation of everything! Could I please have the dragon second from last? Thankyou so much!
@aurorah no worries ^^ the second to last dragon in my lair would be [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6844455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68445/6844455_350.png[/img] [/url] is that the one you want? (just making sure)
@aurorah
no worries ^^
the second to last dragon in my lair would be

6844455_350.png

is that the one you want? (just making sure)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Arietta

Yeah it is! She's gorgeous!
@Arietta

Yeah it is! She's gorgeous!
@Arietta
Could I have either the second or last please?
@Arietta
Could I have either the second or last please?
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
@Arietta

Gee (the white one) looks great the renaming scroll would be nice. My kids are naming many of these first dragons so they can feel a part of the game. Thank you so much for him. My oldest will love seeing this one after school tomorrow!

Thank you again! I will be asking you for help for sure as I get started! :)
@Arietta

Gee (the white one) looks great the renaming scroll would be nice. My kids are naming many of these first dragons so they can feel a part of the game. Thank you so much for him. My oldest will love seeing this one after school tomorrow!

Thank you again! I will be asking you for help for sure as I get started! :)
@LilBear @aurorah

sent the dragons!
enjoy :)
@LilBear @aurorah

sent the dragons!
enjoy :)
Ello! So nice of you to do this while we get our feet steady :) I'll take anything you've got to give
Ello! So nice of you to do this while we get our feet steady :) I'll take anything you've got to give
1322686314.ms.delicious_bug_zpsl10nkkwn.gif
Any dragons, particularly #6806921 would be amazing!
Any dragons, particularly #6806921 would be amazing!
@MagicisVulpi
i'm sorry, i'm not quite sure which you're talking about?
second or last? :0
@MagicisVulpi
i'm sorry, i'm not quite sure which you're talking about?
second or last? :0
@Arietta Ah sorry I left off option there. So could I either get a familiar or apparel item please.
@Arietta Ah sorry I left off option there. So could I either get a familiar or apparel item please.
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11