Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Inner Light Hatchery- UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Thanks so much!! I'll be as quick as I can :) @Ashenhartkrie
Thanks so much!! I'll be as quick as I can :) @Ashenhartkrie
RLfLU0h.png
@Arcamae
No hurries. The fairgrounds are great ways of getting quick income, especially Shock Switch.
@Arcamae
No hurries. The fairgrounds are great ways of getting quick income, especially Shock Switch.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

Hi I'd love to buy Matilda if she isn't taken yet ^^
@Ashenhartkrie

Hi I'd love to buy Matilda if she isn't taken yet ^^
edEaXop.png
@GoldenFlare
sure thing! Just send over a CR and I'll accept as soon as I can.
@GoldenFlare
sure thing! Just send over a CR and I'll accept as soon as I can.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@ashenhartkrie

I might sound really stupid for saying this but whats a CR? ^^; sorry just opened this account like a few hours ago lol
@ashenhartkrie

I might sound really stupid for saying this but whats a CR? ^^; sorry just opened this account like a few hours ago lol
edEaXop.png
@GoldenFlare

woops xD Ok, so under shop there should be a link called Crossroads. Click that, then type in my username and under my name click the dragons. Then go to the last page and pick Matilda. Then, on your side click treasure and input 10,000 then click send. I would have sent one to you, but my server doesn't let me accept friend requests or send CRs, which is annoying. D:
@GoldenFlare

woops xD Ok, so under shop there should be a link called Crossroads. Click that, then type in my username and under my name click the dragons. Then go to the last page and pick Matilda. Then, on your side click treasure and input 10,000 then click send. I would have sent one to you, but my server doesn't let me accept friend requests or send CRs, which is annoying. D:
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
WOO I did it XD Thank you so much
WOO I did it XD Thank you so much
edEaXop.png
@Ashenhartkrie Hello~ Is Rose still for sale? If so I'd love to buy him.
@Ashenhartkrie Hello~ Is Rose still for sale? If so I'd love to buy him.
@Ashenhartkrie I'm going to sleep now so if Rose is still available I don't know if you could hold him for me until tomorrow? I have all the treasure needed. If not I completely understand. Thanks!
@Ashenhartkrie I'm going to sleep now so if Rose is still available I don't know if you could hold him for me until tomorrow? I have all the treasure needed. If not I completely understand. Thanks!
@LostCarousel
Oh my I'm so sorry! I was actually asleep myself, I'm from Australia, so there's a funky timezone. I'll send him over now :)
@LostCarousel
Oh my I'm so sorry! I was actually asleep myself, I'm from Australia, so there's a funky timezone. I'll send him over now :)
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13