Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] Schiannath's Leveling Service
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Schiannath
Could you train up another few dragons to level 7 for me, please?
@Schiannath
Could you train up another few dragons to level 7 for me, please?
@schiannath Would you be able to level up two dragons for me from 9 to about 20? I'd need it at different times because money but woud you still be available?
@schiannath Would you be able to level up two dragons for me from 9 to about 20? I'd need it at different times because money but woud you still be available?
sK0waQS.png
@Schiannath
Are you still leveling dragons?
@Schiannath
Are you still leveling dragons?
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
@Schiannath

How much would it be to send three lvl 10 dragons to get leveled to lvl 25? c:
@Schiannath

How much would it be to send three lvl 10 dragons to get leveled to lvl 25? c:
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@Schiannath

How much would it be to level 1 dragon from 21 to 25?
@Schiannath

How much would it be to level 1 dragon from 21 to 25?
PWdL4kj.png 5cx1lc.jpg
@Schiannath

i'd like to send in my team of three dragons to be leveled from level 16 to 17. i'll be happy to pay extra c:. could you ping me when all three spots are open? (really sorry if i'm not getting how this works, feel free to correct me!)
@Schiannath

i'd like to send in my team of three dragons to be leveled from level 16 to 17. i'll be happy to pay extra c:. could you ping me when all three spots are open? (really sorry if i'm not getting how this works, feel free to correct me!)
x
@Schiannath

We would like to hire you to raise our Thierio from level 22 to level 25! That should be 125k, correct?
@Schiannath

We would like to hire you to raise our Thierio from level 22 to level 25! That should be 125k, correct?
@Schiannath

I have some dragons that need to be trained... Would you be willing?
@Schiannath

I have some dragons that need to be trained... Would you be willing?
@Schiannath

Would you be willing to level up my lvl 7 to lvl 25?
@Schiannath

Would you be willing to level up my lvl 7 to lvl 25?
item_chimera_fangs_by_dogi_crimson-da8pz1a.gif
she/her - adult
4kekx4D.png
loimysO.png
Hello, Schiannath, could you level up two of my 14 dragons, one of my 15 dragons, and one of my level 1 dragons to be level 25? I would like Blodgarhm and Sapphire (the 14s) to be tanks for farming. I would like Nalani(15) to be a tank for farming as well, and Alycca(1) to be a healer.

Blodgarhm, Sapphire, and Nalani have all of their stones (I can give them to you) but I don't know what stones to put on Alycca, I will buy all the stones for her.

How much time and treasure would all of this take?
Thank you so much,
KetsuekiOkami
Hello, Schiannath, could you level up two of my 14 dragons, one of my 15 dragons, and one of my level 1 dragons to be level 25? I would like Blodgarhm and Sapphire (the 14s) to be tanks for farming. I would like Nalani(15) to be a tank for farming as well, and Alycca(1) to be a healer.

Blodgarhm, Sapphire, and Nalani have all of their stones (I can give them to you) but I don't know what stones to put on Alycca, I will buy all the stones for her.

How much time and treasure would all of this take?
Thank you so much,
KetsuekiOkami
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18