Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Off-Topic Group: Edition #1
1 2
Hello! I've decided to start a lil' something something here, basically this could be a place where multiple people come to chat about whatnot, be it life-related, FR-related, or completely random.
A place where anyone can come, not feel totally awkward, and meet new people, make friends, etc.

Now then, let's begin. :)
Hello! I've decided to start a lil' something something here, basically this could be a place where multiple people come to chat about whatnot, be it life-related, FR-related, or completely random.
A place where anyone can come, not feel totally awkward, and meet new people, make friends, etc.

Now then, let's begin. :)
Vaphomet
¤ ℳastering Shadows ¤
*yells from across the room* NERRRDDDD

Obvi im going to join everyone call me Gray~
*yells from across the room* NERRRDDDD

Obvi im going to join everyone call me Gray~
Put that on your siggie Gray. ♥
Put that on your siggie Gray. ♥
Vaphomet
¤ ℳastering Shadows ¤
Bleh, Hallo. Me being new, I should probably post my formal introduction in the, well, Introduction forum. I'll most likely wait until the fire dies down from FR opening, so as for now, I'll loom around here. Nice to meet you all.

Oh, and I like writing. Alot.

Nothing much else to say. Egh.
Bleh, Hallo. Me being new, I should probably post my formal introduction in the, well, Introduction forum. I'll most likely wait until the fire dies down from FR opening, so as for now, I'll loom around here. Nice to meet you all.

Oh, and I like writing. Alot.

Nothing much else to say. Egh.
No worries @Fuchs, write away!

I hope this group grows big eventually, maybe not at the beginning, hm.
Nice to meet you though.
No worries @Fuchs, write away!

I hope this group grows big eventually, maybe not at the beginning, hm.
Nice to meet you though.
Vaphomet
¤ ℳastering Shadows ¤
@Fuchs nice of you to join us! hope you find your stay in arcane pleasant

whoops thought i was in the arcane forums. hope you find plague nice (though arcane is best hehe)
@Fuchs nice of you to join us! hope you find your stay in arcane pleasant

whoops thought i was in the arcane forums. hope you find plague nice (though arcane is best hehe)
@Fuchs YEEEEEEEEE Fellow writer! Are you taking part in Nanowrimo this year? Im going to finally tackle an idea thats been on my plate for a while.
So far we're all newbies. Lets stick together ight?

Also no @Vaphomet im too lazy for a siggy tho
@Fuchs YEEEEEEEEE Fellow writer! Are you taking part in Nanowrimo this year? Im going to finally tackle an idea thats been on my plate for a while.
So far we're all newbies. Lets stick together ight?

Also no @Vaphomet im too lazy for a siggy tho
@Nitelite

I haven't decided yet, but I probably will. As of right now, I mostly pursue writing as a hobby and past-time, writing my dragons backstories and creating small novellas - it'll be awhile before I pursue it as a full-fledged career.
@Nitelite

I haven't decided yet, but I probably will. As of right now, I mostly pursue writing as a hobby and past-time, writing my dragons backstories and creating small novellas - it'll be awhile before I pursue it as a full-fledged career.
@Nitelite you'll get it done some day. >:

And I agree, sticking together is the way to go.
@Nitelite you'll get it done some day. >:

And I agree, sticking together is the way to go.
Vaphomet
¤ ℳastering Shadows ¤
@Fuchs Cool, Cool!

@Vaphomet You severely underestimate my ability to procrastinate something TBH.
@Fuchs Cool, Cool!

@Vaphomet You severely underestimate my ability to procrastinate something TBH.
1 2