Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Luckiest Wonder Trade you've gotten?
1 2 3 4 5 6
i haven't got anything exciting yet cries.
i haven't got anything exciting yet cries.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
I got a shiny Latios but I like the shiny Charmander I got better. That was definitely the best. I've also gotten a shiny Marill, but I'll probably end up trading it away because I don't like Marill.

Reading this thread, I realize I probably should be checking Pokemon I get to see if they're good. Because normally, if I already have that Pokemon, I trade it or release it and don't even look at items or IVs or abilities or moves. I should stop that.
I got a shiny Latios but I like the shiny Charmander I got better. That was definitely the best. I've also gotten a shiny Marill, but I'll probably end up trading it away because I don't like Marill.

Reading this thread, I realize I probably should be checking Pokemon I get to see if they're good. Because normally, if I already have that Pokemon, I trade it or release it and don't even look at items or IVs or abilities or moves. I should stop that.
I'm still not sure about IVs and Abilities and I still don't really care about them, but I know I've gotten some good ones that I feel bad about because someone who does care should have them.

But for me, I've gotten a MewTwo, a shiny Shuckle, and a shiny Cyndaquil.
I'm still not sure about IVs and Abilities and I still don't really care about them, but I know I've gotten some good ones that I feel bad about because someone who does care should have them.

But for me, I've gotten a MewTwo, a shiny Shuckle, and a shiny Cyndaquil.
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
I wonder trade a lot, but I've never gotten a shiny or a legendary.

I have got some really good stuff though, like 5 IV Ralts, and a lot of 4 IV stuff that I used to breed my own 5 IV 'mons with.

That said, I've had my fair share of Caterpies named CHEZBURGUR or smth. |D
I wonder trade a lot, but I've never gotten a shiny or a legendary.

I have got some really good stuff though, like 5 IV Ralts, and a lot of 4 IV stuff that I used to breed my own 5 IV 'mons with.

That said, I've had my fair share of Caterpies named CHEZBURGUR or smth. |D
TiSXpPl.png
Lucky? PSH.

I got a Lv 50 Dragonair once. That's probably the "luckiest" one I got.
Worst one was a low level Bidoof. Dunno what that was about!

One time though I caught a bunch of Pumpkaboo and gave them strange nicknames to Wonder Trade. I wonder how many times they were traded? LOL!

I used math equations and symbols mostly.

Someone out there got a level 36 Pumpkaboo girl named 6x6=36
Lucky? PSH.

I got a Lv 50 Dragonair once. That's probably the "luckiest" one I got.
Worst one was a low level Bidoof. Dunno what that was about!

One time though I caught a bunch of Pumpkaboo and gave them strange nicknames to Wonder Trade. I wonder how many times they were traded? LOL!

I used math equations and symbols mostly.

Someone out there got a level 36 Pumpkaboo girl named 6x6=36
blackberry-megabanette.png PhjShg5.gif
My partner managed to snag a Level 100 Palkia, a Groundus, a Terrakion, and finally a shiny Ho-Oh. I've managed to snag a Shiny Fletchling, a shiny LV 100 Luvdisc, a shiny Abra and a shiny Surskit.
My partner managed to snag a Level 100 Palkia, a Groundus, a Terrakion, and finally a shiny Ho-Oh. I've managed to snag a Shiny Fletchling, a shiny LV 100 Luvdisc, a shiny Abra and a shiny Surskit.
AW94iGm.png
A 4IV Gible in my Pokemon Y, Pokemon X I got a Ditto with Pokerus (currently hiding in my PC until needed)
A 4IV Gible in my Pokemon Y, Pokemon X I got a Ditto with Pokerus (currently hiding in my PC until needed)
my luckiest was when I wonder traded a shiny zubat and got a shiny Tornadus in return!
my luckiest was when I wonder traded a shiny zubat and got a shiny Tornadus in return!
shiny regirock! nothing special w/ his ivs or anything tho

i did once get a shiny 5IV honedge, which was really nice!
shiny regirock! nothing special w/ his ivs or anything tho

i did once get a shiny 5IV honedge, which was really nice!
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
The only good thing I got from Wonder Trade was pretty early on when I was going through the game, I got a low level Noibat and put it on my team. It's now my strongest Pokemon.

I also got about 500 normal level 3 Bunnelbys.
The only good thing I got from Wonder Trade was pretty early on when I was going through the game, I got a low level Noibat and put it on my team. It's now my strongest Pokemon.

I also got about 500 normal level 3 Bunnelbys.
9g0BXbt.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6