Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Static Lullabies
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
New pairs, and hatchlings are up. :)
New pairs, and hatchlings are up. :)
tumblr_inline_ntf2tx0xGN1r18j9n_540.jpg
Smoke Coatl hatchlings added to the list of hatchlings for sale, as well as the AH.
Smoke Coatl hatchlings added to the list of hatchlings for sale, as well as the AH.
Okay, I was actually able to pull everything together for a small giveaway. There are free hatchlings, that come with randomly assigned prize packs. Please ping me with your choice, and I will send you the dragon in a CR, and your prize pack in a PM. Welcome to Flight Rising. :3
Okay, I was actually able to pull everything together for a small giveaway. There are free hatchlings, that come with randomly assigned prize packs. Please ping me with your choice, and I will send you the dragon in a CR, and your prize pack in a PM. Welcome to Flight Rising. :3
Bump.
Bump.
@doctorcrane

Can I grab the fourth free hatchling?
@doctorcrane

Can I grab the fourth free hatchling?
is 6 or 7 up for sale? u v u
is 6 or 7 up for sale? u v u
@doctorcrane

Is Free 9 or 10 still available? o u o
@doctorcrane

Is Free 9 or 10 still available? o u o
IaResj6.png
@Crowling Certainly. :3 Also, random number generator gave you prize package number 8, I will be sending those items in, along with a CR for your new dragon. :3
@hlmedere and @skjolle They are both still available, yes. :3 Which one would you prefer?
@Crowling Certainly. :3 Also, random number generator gave you prize package number 8, I will be sending those items in, along with a CR for your new dragon. :3
@hlmedere and @skjolle They are both still available, yes. :3 Which one would you prefer?
@doctorcrane
Is free number 5 still available?
@doctorcrane
Is free number 5 still available?
Badge-1.pngvWzc3aN.png
@doctorcrane 6 please ~ thank you !
@doctorcrane 6 please ~ thank you !
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34