Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * CLOUDY MIST: CLOSED! WINNERS PG. 45
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@illusione

1. Lightning flight! Because eye color, why else... xD
2. My friend has been really into it and I got sucked in when she showed me it. I've been waiting to register for a month and a half now :P
3. Maize primary, Jade secondary. Urgh, what is not to love about this combo. My tertiary though...
4. Coral, steel, and fire. I'm not too please with it, but eh. Could be worse!
@illusione

1. Lightning flight! Because eye color, why else... xD
2. My friend has been really into it and I got sucked in when she showed me it. I've been waiting to register for a month and a half now :P
3. Maize primary, Jade secondary. Urgh, what is not to love about this combo. My tertiary though...
4. Coral, steel, and fire. I'm not too please with it, but eh. Could be worse!
Oh man, so many awesome nice people here! I can already tell this site is going to be addicting. :3

That being said, hi, I'm a new member!

1. I'm in the wind flight, I chose it because bright chartreuse-y green is one of my favorite colors (seriously, my car is this eye-blinging green color url), and because I am typically rather forum-shy and want to try to get out of that, so I thought a flight with a lot of members and activity would be good for that. Oh, and wind and earth are my favorite "elements" (of earth, air, fire, water), so it was a close tie between this and the nature flight. :)

2. I remember hearing about FR a couple of years ago before it was even open, and at the time I didn't think much of it beyond "hey, that's a cool idea!" I didn't seriously think about joining until mid-summer-ish of this year as I saw more and more Flight Rising stuff pop up on Tumblr. No one in particular referred me, but a dear friend of mine (Raptors) had been playing unbeknownst to me until a few weeks ago, so I put her down as my referral. :D

3. Quest is my primary progen, and she is midnight, shadow, and maroon--and I absolutely love her colors! I chose them because the colors all looked nice together and thought it would be easiest to breed from a dragon that was made up of relatively similar colors.

4. Qolf is my random progen, and he is Blue, Navy, and Grey. I'm not quite as fond of his colors as those particular blues aren't high up in my favorites, but from what I've seen him and Quest might have some pretty awesome hatchlings regardless. :D So overall I'm excited!

...Sorry, I'm a little long-winded. :'D
Oh man, so many awesome nice people here! I can already tell this site is going to be addicting. :3

That being said, hi, I'm a new member!

1. I'm in the wind flight, I chose it because bright chartreuse-y green is one of my favorite colors (seriously, my car is this eye-blinging green color url), and because I am typically rather forum-shy and want to try to get out of that, so I thought a flight with a lot of members and activity would be good for that. Oh, and wind and earth are my favorite "elements" (of earth, air, fire, water), so it was a close tie between this and the nature flight. :)

2. I remember hearing about FR a couple of years ago before it was even open, and at the time I didn't think much of it beyond "hey, that's a cool idea!" I didn't seriously think about joining until mid-summer-ish of this year as I saw more and more Flight Rising stuff pop up on Tumblr. No one in particular referred me, but a dear friend of mine (Raptors) had been playing unbeknownst to me until a few weeks ago, so I put her down as my referral. :D

3. Quest is my primary progen, and she is midnight, shadow, and maroon--and I absolutely love her colors! I chose them because the colors all looked nice together and thought it would be easiest to breed from a dragon that was made up of relatively similar colors.

4. Qolf is my random progen, and he is Blue, Navy, and Grey. I'm not quite as fond of his colors as those particular blues aren't high up in my favorites, but from what I've seen him and Quest might have some pretty awesome hatchlings regardless. :D So overall I'm excited!

...Sorry, I'm a little long-winded. :'D
U58SZuw.png
@illusione

Hi, newbie here! I chose Plague flight because I just like the kinda creepy, death-like aspects of the flight. I was referred to the site by my friend yumehisakawa, but I unfortunately missed the last registration window. I'm so happy they finally opened up again! My custom progenitor's colors are Chocolate/Crimson/Purple. I just liked how Chocolate and Crimson looked together (though I'm not sure what I'll do with that Purple tertiary... It'll probably remain hidden forever). I got SUPER lucky with my random progenitor's colors! She's Seafoam/Seafoam/Red, and I absolutely ADORE her!
@illusione

Hi, newbie here! I chose Plague flight because I just like the kinda creepy, death-like aspects of the flight. I was referred to the site by my friend yumehisakawa, but I unfortunately missed the last registration window. I'm so happy they finally opened up again! My custom progenitor's colors are Chocolate/Crimson/Purple. I just liked how Chocolate and Crimson looked together (though I'm not sure what I'll do with that Purple tertiary... It'll probably remain hidden forever). I got SUPER lucky with my random progenitor's colors! She's Seafoam/Seafoam/Red, and I absolutely ADORE her!
Hey, new to FR and enjoying the community so far!

1. I chose wind, I was told eye color was important - and I liked their nature.

2. My wife referred me - she on FR everyday, roommate too. Honestly, it seemed fun.

3. Inkobah's colors are Obsidian, Crimson, and Gold - two of which are my favorite colors, the gold seemed to be chosen randomly.

4. My random is Sky/Slate/Soil.... Err.... Well, good enough, I guess?
Hey, new to FR and enjoying the community so far!

1. I chose wind, I was told eye color was important - and I liked their nature.

2. My wife referred me - she on FR everyday, roommate too. Honestly, it seemed fun.

3. Inkobah's colors are Obsidian, Crimson, and Gold - two of which are my favorite colors, the gold seemed to be chosen randomly.

4. My random is Sky/Slate/Soil.... Err.... Well, good enough, I guess?
@Illusione So I just signed up and I would like to participate in your raffle.

For the extras:
I chose the Fire flight because their attributes and personality closely resemble my own in real life. I found out about FR through a referral by Narvix, and because I am a dragon nut if you will, I joined and I am not disappointed, I feel like a little kid in a candy store.

My custom progens colors are Azure basic for the primary, Obsidian basic for the secondary and the tetriary is Royal basic. I choose these colors because they are the colors of the midnight sky and the night has always held an allure to me, as well as they are the colors I am using for a dragon in a small fanfiction I'm writing.

My Random progens colors are Rose basic for the primary, Chocolate basic for the secondary and Fire basic for the tetriary, my thoughts on her is that she looks magnificent as well as that she is a stark contrast to my male progen, much like Narvix and I in RL. I am sure that their hatchlings will be amazing so heres hoping!
@Illusione So I just signed up and I would like to participate in your raffle.

For the extras:
I chose the Fire flight because their attributes and personality closely resemble my own in real life. I found out about FR through a referral by Narvix, and because I am a dragon nut if you will, I joined and I am not disappointed, I feel like a little kid in a candy store.

My custom progens colors are Azure basic for the primary, Obsidian basic for the secondary and the tetriary is Royal basic. I choose these colors because they are the colors of the midnight sky and the night has always held an allure to me, as well as they are the colors I am using for a dragon in a small fanfiction I'm writing.

My Random progens colors are Rose basic for the primary, Chocolate basic for the secondary and Fire basic for the tetriary, my thoughts on her is that she looks magnificent as well as that she is a stark contrast to my male progen, much like Narvix and I in RL. I am sure that their hatchlings will be amazing so heres hoping!
Hello! Thanks for the ping c:

I joined Shadow flight because I liked the sound of a close-knit and competitive flight. I am a very competitive person. Very, very competitive. I also really like the eye color and the region. Glowing mushrooms in a murky forest? Sign me right up!

I found FR on Aywas, actually. I was curious about it and when I found out it had dragons I was like DRAGONSNSSSSSSS YESSSSSS HOW CAN I JOIN YOUUUUU but some RL stuff happened and I missed the last registration window. I've been waiting for this for like. A year.

I picked Ivory and ..something pink for my custom progenitor because they seemed to go well together and I like the shape of Fae dragons.

I was so happy to get a Guardian for my second progenitor! The dark green sets off the lighter blue very nicely I think, and someone sent me a piece of apparel that matches his blue wings perfectly. c:
Hello! Thanks for the ping c:

I joined Shadow flight because I liked the sound of a close-knit and competitive flight. I am a very competitive person. Very, very competitive. I also really like the eye color and the region. Glowing mushrooms in a murky forest? Sign me right up!

I found FR on Aywas, actually. I was curious about it and when I found out it had dragons I was like DRAGONSNSSSSSSS YESSSSSS HOW CAN I JOIN YOUUUUU but some RL stuff happened and I missed the last registration window. I've been waiting for this for like. A year.

I picked Ivory and ..something pink for my custom progenitor because they seemed to go well together and I like the shape of Fae dragons.

I was so happy to get a Guardian for my second progenitor! The dark green sets off the lighter blue very nicely I think, and someone sent me a piece of apparel that matches his blue wings perfectly. c:
@ILLUSIONE

1) Ice flight! I love the eyes. Also snooooow

2) @Makotome brought me in.

3) Rose and banana and I was blessed with teal. Not too shabby!

4) Brown, crimson, and swamp. Makotome is calling him "Curry" to try and help ease the pain of those colors.
@ILLUSIONE

1) Ice flight! I love the eyes. Also snooooow

2) @Makotome brought me in.

3) Rose and banana and I was blessed with teal. Not too shabby!

4) Brown, crimson, and swamp. Makotome is calling him "Curry" to try and help ease the pain of those colors.
@ILLUSIONE I just joined today and I would love to enter the raffle. I picked Nature flight because I liked the color of their eyes, honestly. I'm very glad I joined that flight though, because the community so far has been very welcoming. I found this site through a friend on another virtual pet site, Aywas. And I love dragons, and I love games that allow for breeding genes and colors like this. My custom progenitor is Ice/Lavender/Coal, and besides for the Coal color has the coloring that I'm aiming for in my first breeding project. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6901606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69017/6901606_350.png[/img] [/url] My random progenitor is Sunshine/Black/Crimson, and just in time for Halloween too. If only I could get a Crackle gene for her she'd be perfect. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6901607] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69017/6901607_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ILLUSIONE

I just joined today and I would love to enter the raffle. I picked Nature flight because I liked the color of their eyes, honestly. I'm very glad I joined that flight though, because the community so far has been very welcoming. I found this site through a friend on another virtual pet site, Aywas. And I love dragons, and I love games that allow for breeding genes and colors like this.

My custom progenitor is Ice/Lavender/Coal, and besides for the Coal color has the coloring that I'm aiming for in my first breeding project.

6901606_350.png

My random progenitor is Sunshine/Black/Crimson, and just in time for Halloween too. If only I could get a Crackle gene for her she'd be perfect.

6901607_350.png
Hello! I am very new here (Yay!) and so excited! I'd love to be in the raffle. My answers are below:

I chose Ice because I like the white eyes.
I found Flight Rising by clicking a dragon in someones signature on Chicken Smoothie, and I instantly wanted to join. The dragons are gorgeous!
I chose... coal.. and sky? I think? I loved the dark face on my mirror.
The random was pink and black Tundra. She's alright. Pink goes well with Floki's blue at least!
Hello! I am very new here (Yay!) and so excited! I'd love to be in the raffle. My answers are below:

I chose Ice because I like the white eyes.
I found Flight Rising by clicking a dragon in someones signature on Chicken Smoothie, and I instantly wanted to join. The dragons are gorgeous!
I chose... coal.. and sky? I think? I loved the dark face on my mirror.
The random was pink and black Tundra. She's alright. Pink goes well with Floki's blue at least!
F3Wm4hb.png
@Illusione Ping! I just joined, and this seems really coool!

1. I'm in the Nature flight because I respect life. Also green is a cool color and nature dragons have always just been a cool idea in my opinion.

2. I first found Flight Rising about a year ago, when I saw someone on it. But I never even considered joining until I saw the registration window was open!

3. My custom progens colors are Emerald basic, Jungle Basic, and Storm basic. I just think the colors look good together.

4. My random progens colors are Seafoam basic, Caribbean basic, and Ivory basic. They're... Okay. I'm not entirely crazy about them, but they're not bad. They contrast the one I made quite nicely.
@Illusione Ping! I just joined, and this seems really coool!

1. I'm in the Nature flight because I respect life. Also green is a cool color and nature dragons have always just been a cool idea in my opinion.

2. I first found Flight Rising about a year ago, when I saw someone on it. But I never even considered joining until I saw the registration window was open!

3. My custom progens colors are Emerald basic, Jungle Basic, and Storm basic. I just think the colors look good together.

4. My random progens colors are Seafoam basic, Caribbean basic, and Ivory basic. They're... Okay. I'm not entirely crazy about them, but they're not bad. They contrast the one I made quite nicely.
9g0BXbt.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46