Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Rolling in the the Newbie Flood
Hello! Been dying to join this place for such a long time. Hooray!

Nice to meet you all! :3
Hello! Been dying to join this place for such a long time. Hooray!

Nice to meet you all! :3
Welcome to Flight Rising, @ZKtheZombiekitty! I'm glad you could finally join us. :D

Feel free to ask any questions if you have them! The lovely players here are always eager to help out.

Be sure to check out Wind's private forums too. I'm an ex-Windie myself, and the people there are really awesome. :)
Welcome to Flight Rising, @ZKtheZombiekitty! I'm glad you could finally join us. :D

Feel free to ask any questions if you have them! The lovely players here are always eager to help out.

Be sure to check out Wind's private forums too. I'm an ex-Windie myself, and the people there are really awesome. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thanks so much! I will do!
Thanks so much! I will do!
@ZKtheZombiekitty Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you'll enjoy your stay! :D Let me know if you need help with anything at all! I'll be glad to help :) And be sure to check the raffle forum for any newbie giveaway :D
@ZKtheZombiekitty Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you'll enjoy your stay! :D Let me know if you need help with anything at all! I'll be glad to help :) And be sure to check the raffle forum for any newbie giveaway :D
p48nGYc.pngjIRALXN.pngmFZKlQW.png