Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Finally!!!! ^0^
Hey! Finally after all this waiting I've been able to join this wonderful site! :^)

My name is Becca and I don't know much about anything yet but hopefully I learn fast! I'm 22 years old and work full time, but try to draw when I can. I love various anime, cartoons and video games and I rp on occassion though usually just among friends. My one big hobby next to drawing and gaming is collecting rocks, crystals and candles (general wiccan/pagan memorabilia although I do not identify as one). I hope I can make some new friends here or find old buds who already have an account hahaha!

Other than that I hope to learn more stuff and experience the many many dragons found amongst this world and make a few friends in the process!
Hey! Finally after all this waiting I've been able to join this wonderful site! :^)

My name is Becca and I don't know much about anything yet but hopefully I learn fast! I'm 22 years old and work full time, but try to draw when I can. I love various anime, cartoons and video games and I rp on occassion though usually just among friends. My one big hobby next to drawing and gaming is collecting rocks, crystals and candles (general wiccan/pagan memorabilia although I do not identify as one). I hope I can make some new friends here or find old buds who already have an account hahaha!

Other than that I hope to learn more stuff and experience the many many dragons found amongst this world and make a few friends in the process!
@Reaill
hi and welcome to FR! your Fae girl is gorgeous. ^^
be sure to introduce yourself on the Wind forum; i'm sure your fellow Flightmates are eager to meet you.
i hope you enjoy FR!
@Reaill
be sure to introduce yourself on the Wind forum; i'm sure your fellow Flightmates are eager to meet you.
i hope you enjoy FR!
[quote name="Azlynn" date="2014-10-13 06:15:34"]@Reaill hi and welcome to FR! your Fae girl is gorgeous. ^^ be sure to introduce yourself on the Wind forum; i'm sure your fellow Flightmates are eager to meet you. i hope you enjoy FR![/quote] Ah thanks! I'll be sure to do that as well!
Azlynn wrote on 2014-10-13 06:15:34:
@Reaill
i hope you enjoy FR!
Ah thanks! I'll be sure to do that as well!
@Reaill
Heyy! Welcome to Flight Rising!
I've been here for awhile, but honestly, I'm still newbie as they come ^^'
I'm hoping to change that, but that takes posting on the forums in more areas then just the help forum.

I love welcoming people too, so sorry that I didn't welcome you sooner haha!

Great to see more wind dragons joining the flight!

I hope you are able to enjoy flight rising as much as I do! Feel free to add me as a friend and send me any questions you have, I love to help almost as much as I love dragons xD
@Reaill
Heyy! Welcome to Flight Rising!
I've been here for awhile, but honestly, I'm still newbie as they come ^^'
I'm hoping to change that, but that takes posting on the forums in more areas then just the help forum.

I love welcoming people too, so sorry that I didn't welcome you sooner haha!

Great to see more wind dragons joining the flight!

I hope you are able to enjoy flight rising as much as I do! Feel free to add me as a friend and send me any questions you have, I love to help almost as much as I love dragons xD