Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House
Dragons I have listed for sale in the Auction House are not showing as for sale on my Activity Tab. A friend tried to buy the dragons and they weren't able to buy them either.
Dragons I have listed for sale in the Auction House are not showing as for sale on my Activity Tab. A friend tried to buy the dragons and they weren't able to buy them either.
-A Blade Warm as Ice Carving A Home In Your Heart-
@dragonkiss
Could they have just expired? There is a lag between the sale of items/dragons expiring in the AH and them being returned to you. (Generally less than an hour, but I've heard it can take longer.) This is on purpose to reduce server load.
@dragonkiss
Could they have just expired? There is a lag between the sale of items/dragons expiring in the AH and them being returned to you. (Generally less than an hour, but I've heard it can take longer.) This is on purpose to reduce server load.
I was also about to report the same bug, but found that you have already done so here. The bug I have is exactly the same, auctions are showing on the lair overview and dragon profile, but not when I'm under my auction activity. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/a95d54c4bba56fa53d2a3b6925428e87/tumblr_ndarmfRbVj1tmkmueo1_250.png[/img][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/0a843e0c62a39c01c0331e4dd8d50042/tumblr_ndarmfRbVj1tmkmueo2_250.png[/img]
I was also about to report the same bug, but found that you have already done so here.

The bug I have is exactly the same, auctions are showing on the lair overview and dragon profile, but not when I'm under my auction activity.

tumblr_ndarmfRbVj1tmkmueo1_250.pngtumblr_ndarmfRbVj1tmkmueo2_250.png
EDIT: The dragons reappeared in my activity tab and i was able to remove them from the AH...?? Not sure what happened there.

I am definitely having the same problem--the auction for these two dragons expired yesterday, and they are both still listed as up for auction but cannot be bought or traded, or put up for auction again.
EDIT: The dragons reappeared in my activity tab and i was able to remove them from the AH...?? Not sure what happened there.

I am definitely having the same problem--the auction for these two dragons expired yesterday, and they are both still listed as up for auction but cannot be bought or traded, or put up for auction again.
ck7gGet.png