Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pandaman Sleepy Dragons [New Shop!]
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80
@m00senuggets
My apologizes for the lateness ;; but I'm starting your order now~ Would you like me to still draw Caramel and Samson (I see that they're exalted qq), or would you like me to do two new dragons? (you don't need to pay more :D)

Edit: Will start on your order as soon as I get a response :)
@m00senuggets
My apologizes for the lateness ;; but I'm starting your order now~ Would you like me to still draw Caramel and Samson (I see that they're exalted qq), or would you like me to do two new dragons? (you don't need to pay more :D)

Edit: Will start on your order as soon as I get a response :)
@Pandatao Yeah, lair space has been of issue so I've had to let a lot of dragons go. I'd still like for it to be Caramel and Samson because then I can that to remember them by.
@Pandatao Yeah, lair space has been of issue so I've had to let a lot of dragons go. I'd still like for it to be Caramel and Samson because then I can that to remember them by.
Smoke on the Water Hatchery
hWXnhVt.png
@m00senuggets
Awesome! :D Will get started right away ^^
@m00senuggets
Awesome! :D Will get started right away ^^
@Pumpkinsnuffle @m00senuggets
Both completed! :D Let me know if you'd like any changes ^^ Really sorry for the delay~~

I'M FINALLY FINISHED.
FOR NOW.
GAHHHHHH.
START ON PC SLEEPIES.
@Pumpkinsnuffle @m00senuggets
Both completed! :D Let me know if you'd like any changes ^^ Really sorry for the delay~~

I'M FINALLY FINISHED.
FOR NOW.
GAHHHHHH.
START ON PC SLEEPIES.
Hello~ :D All 7 slots are opened~~ I'll be working hard on these sleepies over the weekend as Canadians have Thanksgiving this week, which means LONG WEEKEND. YEEAAAHHH.

@SolarRush @TheJinx @Clematis @NeonAppleDarko @hyperballad @Chupa @apollyon @Harribel @m00senuggets @junipa @Rhamnus @Virtual @Esterie @Clavicado @theplastics @Xarina @Manda @Melneth @xHyding @OrangeMetaphor @Shellamander
Hello~ :D All 7 slots are opened~~ I'll be working hard on these sleepies over the weekend as Canadians have Thanksgiving this week, which means LONG WEEKEND. YEEAAAHHH.

@SolarRush @TheJinx @Clematis @NeonAppleDarko @hyperballad @Chupa @apollyon @Harribel @m00senuggets @junipa @Rhamnus @Virtual @Esterie @Clavicado @theplastics @Xarina @Manda @Melneth @xHyding @OrangeMetaphor @Shellamander
@Pandatao

Ahhhh I love them so much!! Thank you!
@Pandatao

Ahhhh I love them so much!! Thank you!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o3_r1_250.png
@Pumpkinsnuffle
;u; I'm so glad! No problem friend~ You're welcome to order more any time 8D
@Pumpkinsnuffle
;u; I'm so glad! No problem friend~ You're welcome to order more any time 8D
*throws self back into the fray of pixels* @Pandatao meeeeee pls [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5568525][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55686/5568525_350.png[/img][/url] (is the scarf ok to do or? ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4396919][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43970/4396919_350.png[/img][/url] (just his pearly necklace, pls!) So that's...19k? edit: buh, forgot. Could the female just be floating with the zzz's? And Crona can have the default animation :3
*throws self back into the fray of pixels*

@Pandatao

meeeeee pls

5568525_350.png

(is the scarf ok to do or? )

4396919_350.png

(just his pearly necklace, pls!)

So that's...19k?

edit: buh, forgot. Could the female just be floating with the zzz's? And Crona can have the default animation :3
@Pandatao Thank you, they're so cute!
@Pandatao Thank you, they're so cute!
Smoke on the Water Hatchery
hWXnhVt.png
@SolarRush
Dragon #1: - Fillet, Golden Bracelet. I can /attempt/ the scarf, but no gaurantees because their necks are weirdly shaped XD
Dragon #2: - Necklace, Wing bangles and Bracelet :3

Leme know which apparels you want and I shall let you know the price?
(or is your post already indicating the apparels you want only, in that case, 19k yes, but still no gaurantee on the scarf)
@SolarRush
Dragon #1: - Fillet, Golden Bracelet. I can /attempt/ the scarf, but no gaurantees because their necks are weirdly shaped XD
Dragon #2: - Necklace, Wing bangles and Bracelet :3

Leme know which apparels you want and I shall let you know the price?
(or is your post already indicating the apparels you want only, in that case, 19k yes, but still no gaurantee on the scarf)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80