Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed
1 2
So I happened to pick up this lovely lady: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5466700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54668/5466700_350.png[/img] [/url] White [b]clown[/b]/sand [b]freckle[/b]/rust basic Now, to get this out of the way: yes, she's been bred, though none of her offspring have been exalted namelessly. Ice eyes to go with her white fur. If she doesn't hit my reserve, I'm gonna breed-change her and gene her up. :3c (If you're wondering how, I'll change the wings to current, add smoke, and go with probably ridgeback or coatl. It's worth previewing a few things; sand is a very variable colour.) [b]SB:[/b] 20k [b]AUCTION OVER[/b] [b]EDITED TO ADD: please also ping the person you outbid![/b]
So I happened to pick up this lovely lady:

5466700_350.png

White clown/sand freckle/rust basic

Now, to get this out of the way: yes, she's been bred, though none of her offspring have been exalted namelessly.

Ice eyes to go with her white fur. If she doesn't hit my reserve, I'm gonna breed-change her and gene her up. :3c (If you're wondering how, I'll change the wings to current, add smoke, and go with probably ridgeback or coatl. It's worth previewing a few things; sand is a very variable colour.)

SB: 20k

AUCTION OVER

EDITED TO ADD: please also ping the person you outbid!
A long ping-list of Gen1 collectors!

@Claritywind, @Ganondorf, @GinIchimaru, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Lumen, @NeophyteRedglare, @Quenya, @saphariadragon, @Safirien, @Trick, @Win

@168, @Abril, @AloraDAnnon, @Ares, @Arienai, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cassiopeia, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Confectionary, @Cyrya, @DapperJay, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ecks, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Fayrin, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Gucci, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Manda, @Mandee, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @Quenya, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @RimeRind, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @shinykari, @sooraya, @Survivor, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Sochitelya, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @Talonflame, @techmess, @Telelia, @Tetraodon, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari
A long ping-list of Gen1 collectors!

@Claritywind, @Ganondorf, @GinIchimaru, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Lumen, @NeophyteRedglare, @Quenya, @saphariadragon, @Safirien, @Trick, @Win

@168, @Abril, @AloraDAnnon, @Ares, @Arienai, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cassiopeia, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Confectionary, @Cyrya, @DapperJay, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ecks, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Fayrin, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Gucci, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Manda, @Mandee, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @Quenya, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @RimeRind, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @shinykari, @sooraya, @Survivor, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Sochitelya, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @Talonflame, @techmess, @Telelia, @Tetraodon, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari
@Talonflame
Ah! Noted down!

This is my first auction and I'm pretty pumped to see how this goes. :3
@Talonflame
Ah! Noted down!

This is my first auction and I'm pretty pumped to see how this goes. :3
So pretty.
So pretty.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@AdderTwist
@Talonflame
30,000t
@AdderTwist
@Talonflame
30,000t
6NnpwYg.png
@Frankenstein
Noted down!

@Sylvandyr - isn't she prettyyy
@Frankenstein
Noted down!

@Sylvandyr - isn't she prettyyy
@addertwist @frankenstein
Sorry about this buddy but I love this girly :c
50kt please
@addertwist @frankenstein
Sorry about this buddy but I love this girly :c
50kt please
HjZUn7k.gif
@Talonflame
; n ; Fine! You can have her.. cause.. i am nice. ok? ok.
@Talonflame
; n ; Fine! You can have her.. cause.. i am nice. ok? ok.
6NnpwYg.png
@Frankenstein
NO WHAT HAVE I DONE I NEED MONEY FOR AN UNDERBELLY SCROLL
Ahem >.> *Curls up in tundra fluff*
@Frankenstein
NO WHAT HAVE I DONE I NEED MONEY FOR AN UNDERBELLY SCROLL
Ahem >.> *Curls up in tundra fluff*
HjZUn7k.gif
@Talonflame
Sorry about the delay - go ahead and send a CR for her. :3
@Talonflame
Sorry about the delay - go ahead and send a CR for her. :3