Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OVER *Cold SNAP* Round seven pg. 253
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269
@Bob

1. Dragon Prize 4
2. Less Filling Tastes Good
3. Steampunkin
4. Birdskull 1
5. Dragon training 6
6. Dragon Training 7
7. Dragon Training 8
8. Dragon Training 1
9. Dragon Prize 7
10. Prize Pool (Magenta/white/white Guardian, Cliff Lion, raiders helm and gloves, scratchx2, Emerald Webwing, Maned Rasa, and Black Wolf)
@Bob

1. Dragon Prize 4
2. Less Filling Tastes Good
3. Steampunkin
4. Birdskull 1
5. Dragon training 6
6. Dragon Training 7
7. Dragon Training 8
8. Dragon Training 1
9. Dragon Prize 7
10. Prize Pool (Magenta/white/white Guardian, Cliff Lion, raiders helm and gloves, scratchx2, Emerald Webwing, Maned Rasa, and Black Wolf)
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Bob

Hmm, I think I'll pass to be honest. Not really interested in what's left.
@Bob

Hmm, I think I'll pass to be honest. Not really interested in what's left.
I was not the sort of boy who could train a dragon with a mere lifting of an eyebrow.

SoXLY4b.png
Oh woah! Thanks!

@Bob

1. pool prize 9 - storm/caribbean/royal SD (or, if that's taken before me, the double ice guardian,) winterbelle stack, shabby spats, the uh fuzzy glove looking things that don't appear to have a tooltip, wave slash, jungle slash, hippogriff, shadow serpent, cursed bat
2. steampunkin
3. metalworker
4. birdskull 1
5. birdskull 3
6. reserve 6
7. reserve 11
Oh woah! Thanks!

@Bob

1. pool prize 9 - storm/caribbean/royal SD (or, if that's taken before me, the double ice guardian,) winterbelle stack, shabby spats, the uh fuzzy glove looking things that don't appear to have a tooltip, wave slash, jungle slash, hippogriff, shadow serpent, cursed bat
2. steampunkin
3. metalworker
4. birdskull 1
5. birdskull 3
6. reserve 6
7. reserve 11
@Bob

Here are my choices, thank you! :3
  1. Dragon Training 6
  2. Dragon Training 7
  3. Dragon Training 8
  4. Dragon Training 1
  5. Less filling, tastes good

Sorry for the extra ping, had to add another pick. xD
@Bob

Here are my choices, thank you! :3
  1. Dragon Training 6
  2. Dragon Training 7
  3. Dragon Training 8
  4. Dragon Training 1
  5. Less filling, tastes good

Sorry for the extra ping, had to add another pick. xD
COPYPASTA FROM FIRST POST:

How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10! When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond before you get bumped off the list. You will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn, but it's better all around if you don't miss your original spot.

If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Most prizes will be coming from me, but a good portion are also held by @ Maggie, so if there's any delay, don't worry, you will get your prizes, it's just about coordinating between myself and her.

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Please post, not PM, your order of preference.

WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S GET TO THE DRAWING. AGAIN.

Round twenty one:
1. @novakid
2. @clanguardian
3. @MizBrimstone
4. @Schefflera
5. @Witherless
6. @MelancholyLyre
7. @waverider
8. @Archer13
9. @BlueTrillium
10. @Knubbler

Again, you have 24 hours to respond to this, so until October 8th 17:55 FR time!
COPYPASTA FROM FIRST POST:

How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10! When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond before you get bumped off the list. You will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn, but it's better all around if you don't miss your original spot.

If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Most prizes will be coming from me, but a good portion are also held by @ Maggie, so if there's any delay, don't worry, you will get your prizes, it's just about coordinating between myself and her.

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Please post, not PM, your order of preference.

WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S GET TO THE DRAWING. AGAIN.

Round twenty one:
1. @novakid
2. @clanguardian
3. @MizBrimstone
4. @Schefflera
5. @Witherless
6. @MelancholyLyre
7. @waverider
8. @Archer13
9. @BlueTrillium
10. @Knubbler

Again, you have 24 hours to respond to this, so until October 8th 17:55 FR time!
D:
@Bob I'm not interested in anything that's left so you can pick someone else for my slot. Thanks, though!
@Bob I'm not interested in anything that's left so you can pick someone else for my slot. Thanks, though!
@Bob -
1 - Metalworker
2 - Birdskull 2
3 - Ice cold pool prize slot 10 probably - black-lipped wolfsbane stack, simple iron bracelets + brown birdskull wingpiece, concentration + sear, psywurm + common podid + shalebuck, magenta/white/white f guardian. (If some of this is unavailable please let me know, depending on which part it is I may alter my picks, or go down to choice 4 below)
4 - Reserve7 (triple white pair, I'd want a male baby xD)

If we get down to here and my choices are all gone, no worries, I'll decline. ^_^ Thank you!!!
@Bob -
1 - Metalworker
2 - Birdskull 2
3 - Ice cold pool prize slot 10 probably - black-lipped wolfsbane stack, simple iron bracelets + brown birdskull wingpiece, concentration + sear, psywurm + common podid + shalebuck, magenta/white/white f guardian. (If some of this is unavailable please let me know, depending on which part it is I may alter my picks, or go down to choice 4 below)
4 - Reserve7 (triple white pair, I'd want a male baby xD)

If we get down to here and my choices are all gone, no worries, I'll decline. ^_^ Thank you!!!
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@Bob

I guess better late than never. :)
My list is:
1. Reserve #7
2.Jump in! The water is Iccceeee cold:White/Sunshine/White female imp, Elk ear, Green Birdskull head dress, Brown Birdskull Wing Piece, Shock, Might Fragment, Maned Rasa, Venomous Toridae, and Double-Tail Warcat
3.Dragon training
4.Dragon #7
5.Reserve #5
6.Birdskull 2
7.Metalworker
8.Face Mask
@Bob

I guess better late than never. :)
My list is:
1. Reserve #7
2.Jump in! The water is Iccceeee cold:White/Sunshine/White female imp, Elk ear, Green Birdskull head dress, Brown Birdskull Wing Piece, Shock, Might Fragment, Maned Rasa, Venomous Toridae, and Double-Tail Warcat
3.Dragon training
4.Dragon #7
5.Reserve #5
6.Birdskull 2
7.Metalworker
8.Face Mask
@Bob Wahoo, I won! Thanks for organizing all of this, and everyone who donated and helped to make this an awesome raffle. Congrats to the other winners too! Here's my list of 2 picks:

1. Pool prize pack #10: Magenta Ripple/White Stripes/White Circuit Guardian dragon, stack of Black-lipped Wolfsbane, Solidscale Chest Guard and Earthsong Haori, Shock and Enfeeble, and the Bramble Guardian, Scaleback, and Common Podid
2. Reserve 8 dragon

Thanks again!
@Bob Wahoo, I won! Thanks for organizing all of this, and everyone who donated and helped to make this an awesome raffle. Congrats to the other winners too! Here's my list of 2 picks:

1. Pool prize pack #10: Magenta Ripple/White Stripes/White Circuit Guardian dragon, stack of Black-lipped Wolfsbane, Solidscale Chest Guard and Earthsong Haori, Shock and Enfeeble, and the Bramble Guardian, Scaleback, and Common Podid
2. Reserve 8 dragon

Thanks again!
@Bob - Wow, I had completely forgotten about this!

1- Reserve 8

If that's not available, then I'll pass, since there's nothing else I really need! But thank you in any case!
@Bob - Wow, I had completely forgotten about this!

1- Reserve 8

If that's not available, then I'll pass, since there's nothing else I really need! But thank you in any case!
Some are born to sweet delight...some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night...
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269