Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Found an egg but the baby disappeared?
1 2
I just found an egg scavenging and when I hatched it I got this guy!

Screenshot2013-07-22at110446PM_zpsb4a4a5cd.png

but when I went to my dragon lair he was not there :( ?? It's like the site ate him? :(
I just found an egg scavenging and when I hatched it I got this guy!

Screenshot2013-07-22at110446PM_zpsb4a4a5cd.png

but when I went to my dragon lair he was not there :( ?? It's like the site ate him? :(
this happened to me too......
this happened to me too......
Same here. I got an egg from the nature area and was pleasantly surprised that I got an egg. What came out was a Tundra Dragon on mine though. But the same thing happened none the less. As soon as I went to the Lair I couldn't find it. I'm assuming this is a major glitch, hopefully the mods will know what is wrong.
Same here. I got an egg from the nature area and was pleasantly surprised that I got an egg. What came out was a Tundra Dragon on mine though. But the same thing happened none the less. As soon as I went to the Lair I couldn't find it. I'm assuming this is a major glitch, hopefully the mods will know what is wrong.
it seems that egg hatching and treasure chest opening are bugged at the moment.
it seems that egg hatching and treasure chest opening are bugged at the moment.
Im sorry it happened to you guys too :( I'm really sad bc I super loved the colors on this guy so I'd been really hoping to keep him and stuff! I hope there is some way to recover him..
Im sorry it happened to you guys too :( I'm really sad bc I super loved the colors on this guy so I'd been really hoping to keep him and stuff! I hope there is some way to recover him..
I remember reading this thread yesterday and thinking it was a case of a lagging or delayed server... but if it's been almost 24 hours and you still haven't gotten your dragon, that sounds like a critically urgent bug.

Hope things end on a good note for you all (I certainly won't be touching any future eggs until I know it's fixed).
I remember reading this thread yesterday and thinking it was a case of a lagging or delayed server... but if it's been almost 24 hours and you still haven't gotten your dragon, that sounds like a critically urgent bug.

Hope things end on a good note for you all (I certainly won't be touching any future eggs until I know it's fixed).
ccDyspX.png
Yeah, there's still no sign of him! :( & yes its good idea to wait to hatch found eggs. If I find any more I will be too ._.
Yeah, there's still no sign of him! :( & yes its good idea to wait to hatch found eggs. If I find any more I will be too ._.
my lap top does that did you try going through them by clicking the first dragon and then going through with the arrows i found talaka that way when he disappeared
my lap top does that did you try going through them by clicking the first dragon and then going through with the arrows i found talaka that way when he disappeared
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
Nope, my lair only has one page. He's definitely gone. :(

ETA: Oh I misunderstood what you said! I just tried to do the arrow thing like you said but he wasn't there either :c thanks for the tip though.
Nope, my lair only has one page. He's definitely gone. :(

ETA: Oh I misunderstood what you said! I just tried to do the arrow thing like you said but he wasn't there either :c thanks for the tip though.
I'm really sorry you lost such a lovely dragon, @taejira. :(

@kiohl @lune Sorry to ping both of you at once but I cannot find a tracking thread for this issue, are the administrators aware of it to your knowledge or should they be pinged to this thread?

Another thread has been created with the same problem just so you know for consolidation/tracking purposes:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=730478&p=mb

dogzdream also mentions having this glitch in this thread:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=737277&p=mb
I'm really sorry you lost such a lovely dragon, @taejira. :(

@kiohl @lune Sorry to ping both of you at once but I cannot find a tracking thread for this issue, are the administrators aware of it to your knowledge or should they be pinged to this thread?

Another thread has been created with the same problem just so you know for consolidation/tracking purposes:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=730478&p=mb

dogzdream also mentions having this glitch in this thread:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=737277&p=mb
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
1 2