Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF TG Male Stud
Hi All!! I have this beauty RTB and I don't have a mate for her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1107333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11074/1107333_350.png[/img] [/url] Silence is Obsidian Tiger/Shadow Eye Spots/Jade Smoke. My requirements are this: Must be either Coatl, WildClaw, or Imperial Must be Triple Gened, I don't care what the primary and secondary genes are but tertairy must be smoke I'd like to keep to the darker spectrum for primary and secondary but I'm open to any pretty combos, Tertairy must be either Seafoam, Jade, or Emerald. I can host and offer collateral, I'm not looking to buy. Show me your boys!!
Hi All!! I have this beauty RTB and I don't have a mate for her!

1107333_350.png

Silence is Obsidian Tiger/Shadow Eye Spots/Jade Smoke.

My requirements are this:

Must be either Coatl, WildClaw, or Imperial
Must be Triple Gened, I don't care what the primary and secondary genes are but tertairy must be smoke
I'd like to keep to the darker spectrum for primary and secondary but I'm open to any pretty combos, Tertairy must be either Seafoam, Jade, or Emerald.

I can host and offer collateral, I'm not looking to buy.

Show me your boys!!
@Dragonvein

I have a couple Gembond & Crackle pairs of WildClaws and Imperials I can breed for you if you want. I don't have any Smoke but Smoke is a dominate gene over Gembond if you are wanting smoke babies. Idk if Smoke is Dominate over Crackle though, you might want to check that. Let me know if you are interested. Most of them are scattered on pages 3-5 of my lair.
@Dragonvein

I have a couple Gembond & Crackle pairs of WildClaws and Imperials I can breed for you if you want. I don't have any Smoke but Smoke is a dominate gene over Gembond if you are wanting smoke babies. Idk if Smoke is Dominate over Crackle though, you might want to check that. Let me know if you are interested. Most of them are scattered on pages 3-5 of my lair.
@Mortiki Thanks for the advice, I didn't see any dragons that struck my fancy though. However if your Obsidian/Obsidian/green range Wildclaws throw a baby within the range I'm looking for let me know, I may be interested. I also appreciate the info on gene dominance, it's helpful. :)
@Mortiki Thanks for the advice, I didn't see any dragons that struck my fancy though. However if your Obsidian/Obsidian/green range Wildclaws throw a baby within the range I'm looking for let me know, I may be interested. I also appreciate the info on gene dominance, it's helpful. :)
@Dragonvein

I'll put that pair on a nest and see what I get.
@Dragonvein

I'll put that pair on a nest and see what I get.
@Mortiki

Cool, thanks! I'll keep looking in the mean time. :D
@Mortiki

Cool, thanks! I'll keep looking in the mean time. :D
@Dragonvein I have this pair who will be breeding next week, I think: [img]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w419/apeacebone/flightrising/nushxmeis_zps60c4627c.png[/img] The odds aren't great, but would you like a ping if the babies include a little imp with greenish smoke?
@Dragonvein I have this pair who will be breeding next week, I think:

nushxmeis_zps60c4627c.png

The odds aren't great, but would you like a ping if the babies include a little imp with greenish smoke?
peacesplace-signature.png
@Peacebone

Yes please, if you get lucky and have a green Tert let me know. :) Thanks.
@Peacebone

Yes please, if you get lucky and have a green Tert let me know. :) Thanks.
still looking for a stud :)
still looking for a stud :)