Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swipp Swap sensing personal inventory
1 2 3 4 5 6
*boost*
*boost*
I was just about to suggest something similar! I think it would be nice if all trade-able items had a specific border or color outlining the graphic. This way, one could quickly identify which items are okay to sell and which might be better to hold onto. [center] Something like this? (crude photoshopping - but hopefully gets the idea across) [img]http://noiselessnessdragons.weebly.com/uploads/2/2/5/5/22554396/2850117_orig.jpg[/img] [/center]
I was just about to suggest something similar! I think it would be nice if all trade-able items had a specific border or color outlining the graphic. This way, one could quickly identify which items are okay to sell and which might be better to hold onto.

Something like this? (crude photoshopping - but hopefully gets the idea across)

2850117_orig.jpg
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
@noiselessness

Definitely! I support this idea and welcome it to the thread (:
@noiselessness

Definitely! I support this idea and welcome it to the thread (:
support
support
CSlUWkg.png
[quote name="noiselessness" date="2014-10-07 14:36:45"]I was just about to suggest something similar! I think it would be nice if all trade-able items had a specific border or color outlining the graphic. This way, one could quickly identify which items are okay to sell and which might be better to hold onto. [center] Something like this? (crude photoshopping - but hopefully gets the idea across) [img]http://noiselessnessdragons.weebly.com/uploads/2/2/5/5/22554396/2850117_orig.jpg[/img] [/center][/quote] I like this idea and I support the original thread's idea as well.
noiselessness wrote on 2014-10-07 14:36:45:
I was just about to suggest something similar! I think it would be nice if all trade-able items had a specific border or color outlining the graphic. This way, one could quickly identify which items are okay to sell and which might be better to hold onto.

Something like this? (crude photoshopping - but hopefully gets the idea across)

2850117_orig.jpg

I like this idea and I support the original thread's idea as well.
Support!
Support!
[quote name="Yenfalcon" date="2014-09-29 22:32:17"]I was thinking the layout would be pretty much the same, but instead of just a number under each item that denotes how many you need, it would be a fraction. Like if you need 20 of something and you have 12, it would just say 12/20. Simple and to the point.[/quote] Support! It's so annoying to have to go to your Hoard if you don't have enough of X or Y component to see how many you need.
Yenfalcon wrote on 2014-09-29 22:32:17:
I was thinking the layout would be pretty much the same, but instead of just a number under each item that denotes how many you need, it would be a fraction. Like if you need 20 of something and you have 12, it would just say 12/20. Simple and to the point.

Support! It's so annoying to have to go to your Hoard if you don't have enough of X or Y component to see how many you need.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Support! :)
Support! :)
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
This sounds useful.

(Although really I'd like it if the site just told you how much of any item you have when you mouse over it.)
This sounds useful.

(Although really I'd like it if the site just told you how much of any item you have when you mouse over it.)
SUPPORT. Having it telling you like... 20/60 would be amazing...
SUPPORT. Having it telling you like... 20/60 would be amazing...
HatcherySigBanner_zps9da30159.png
1 2 3 4 5 6