Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exalted dragon but no treasure!
I exalted one of my progenitors (because I didn't like him very much and finally got a dragon to replace him with) after leveling him up so I could get a decent amount of treasure when he left... But when I exalted him, I didn't get any treasure at all!
I exalted one of my progenitors (because I didn't like him very much and finally got a dragon to replace him with) after leveling him up so I could get a decent amount of treasure when he left... But when I exalted him, I didn't get any treasure at all!
I also did this, and am wondering if you can't get treasure from exalting a progenitor :(
I also did this, and am wondering if you can't get treasure from exalting a progenitor :(
vuiX6nu.png
@Proudmoore, @Anatidae There is [b]no[/b] treasure for exalting progenitors. It's somewhere in FAQ, I think, because I read that some time ago when browsing forums. Progenitors also do not count into dominance. *searching* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=help&id=53097&p=mb]Here[/url] [quote][i]What is a progenitor?[/i] The two dragons you receive when you start your clan are your progenitors. You cannot trade or sell these dragons. You can exalt these dragons for no treasure/dominance if you really want to get rid of them, but you should consider breeding them first. [/quote] And below, last sentence: [quote][b]Exalting and Dominance[/b] [i]Exalting[/i] Dragons from your clan can be exalted to serve your deity, they will serve your god regardless of which flight they originally came from. They will leave a small amount of treasure or occasionally gems depending on their coliseum level, and contribute to the dominance of your flight. Once they’ve gone they won’t come back, so be very careful who you send to do their patriotic duty. Progenitors can now be exalted but they will [b]not contribute to dominance or give you any reward.[/b][/quote]
@Proudmoore, @Anatidae

There is no treasure for exalting progenitors.
It's somewhere in FAQ, I think, because I read that some time ago when browsing forums. Progenitors also do not count into dominance.

*searching*
Here
Quote:
What is a progenitor?
The two dragons you receive when you start your clan are your progenitors. You cannot trade or sell these dragons. You can exalt these dragons for no treasure/dominance if you really want to get rid of them, but you should consider breeding them first.
And below, last sentence:
Quote:
Exalting and Dominance
Exalting
Dragons from your clan can be exalted to serve your deity, they will serve your god regardless of which flight they originally came from. They will leave a small amount of treasure or occasionally gems depending on their coliseum level, and contribute to the dominance of your flight. Once they’ve gone they won’t come back, so be very careful who you send to do their patriotic duty. Progenitors can now be exalted but they will not contribute to dominance or give you any reward.
coH7AEL.png
@Ev4 - Thanks for clearing that up!
@Ev4 - Thanks for clearing that up!
vuiX6nu.png
@Ev4 Oh! Thank you! I guess I missed that.
@Ev4 Oh! Thank you! I guess I missed that.