Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Celebrations
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
What's your name?
Most people just call me Marsie.

What Flight are you from?
The flight of Light!

What are some of your hobbies?
I'm a music major and I love singing, dancing, writing, reading, swimming, and crying over fictional characters.

What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale?
Hm. Well, since this is the first celebration since I joined a bit ago, probably just the Carnivale in general!

Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)?
Mary Anning! She was an amazing woman who was world renowned for her knowledge on fossils.
What's your name?
Most people just call me Marsie.

The flight of Light!

I'm a music major and I love singing, dancing, writing, reading, swimming, and crying over fictional characters.

Hm. Well, since this is the first celebration since I joined a bit ago, probably just the Carnivale in general!

Mary Anning! She was an amazing woman who was world renowned for her knowledge on fossils.
What's your name? MourningLily
What Flight are you from? Nature Flight
What are some of your hobbies? Chasing around my toddler, Flight Rising, Felisfire, Reading, crafts
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? I don't know yet, it's my first festival so I am excited about EVERYTHING :P
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Brain of Pinky and the Brain OR Emmett Brown from Back to the Future.
What's your name? MourningLily
What Flight are you from? Nature Flight
What are some of your hobbies? Chasing around my toddler, Flight Rising, Felisfire, Reading, crafts
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? I don't know yet, it's my first festival so I am excited about EVERYTHING :P
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Brain of Pinky and the Brain OR Emmett Brown from Back to the Future.
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
What's your name?
Myazmaa

Plague!

I love dancing, swimming, helping people and just hanging out :D

Well, I don't really know everything that's going on during the Carnivale but I got this Lightning egg and that has made my week and a bunch of those charged sprockets. I can't wait to get more so I can buy cool stuff :3

GHOSTBUSTERS :D
What's your name?
Myazmaa

Plague!

I love dancing, swimming, helping people and just hanging out :D

Well, I don't really know everything that's going on during the Carnivale but I got this Lightning egg and that has made my week and a bunch of those charged sprockets. I can't wait to get more so I can buy cool stuff :3

GHOSTBUSTERS :D
All your souvenirs look awesome by the way :D
All your souvenirs look awesome by the way :D
Thanks @Myazmaa!

And @MourningLily, omg, I love Pinky and the Brain :D So fabulous and demented in the best way.

And welcome to the Carnivale for everyone else as well :3
Thanks @Myazmaa!

And @MourningLily, omg, I love Pinky and the Brain :D So fabulous and demented in the best way.

And welcome to the Carnivale for everyone else as well :3
L1iCjA8.gif
What's your name?
Aegirscales. It's a name I only use on FR but lately I've been using a different name for everything.

Lightning~

Video games, role-playing, and technology in general; I'm an information technology student at a technical college close to where I live.

Collecting some of the carnivale-specific prizes and seeing my Flight get a bunch of attention ahaha.

Whoever invented the microchip I suppose, because without them none of this would be possible.

I'm both amused and kind of sad-facing about my timing because having only been here about a week now it's really awesome seeing an event dedicated to my chosen Flight right away, but at the same time I missed out on helping plan events and don't have as much treasure as I'd like to take advantage of the dominance discounts. Still, I have to commend my fellow Flight-members for planning a really awesome bunch of events.
What's your name?
Aegirscales. It's a name I only use on FR but lately I've been using a different name for everything.

Lightning~

Video games, role-playing, and technology in general; I'm an information technology student at a technical college close to where I live.

Collecting some of the carnivale-specific prizes and seeing my Flight get a bunch of attention ahaha.

Whoever invented the microchip I suppose, because without them none of this would be possible.

I'm both amused and kind of sad-facing about my timing because having only been here about a week now it's really awesome seeing an event dedicated to my chosen Flight right away, but at the same time I missed out on helping plan events and don't have as much treasure as I'd like to take advantage of the dominance discounts. Still, I have to commend my fellow Flight-members for planning a really awesome bunch of events.
| Tumblr |
How exciting! You guys sure have put a lot of work into this.

What's your name?
Kaze.

Wind flight! :)

reading, chattering about makeup, hanging out with friends, listening to music

I'm looking forward to the Auctions and Showcase because I love looking at pretty dragons. The Souvenirs look awesome, too!

I rather like Tesla thanks to the stuff about him on Tumblr. Fictional, I like (MCU) Tony Stark.

Congratulations on winning dominance, Lightning flight!
How exciting! You guys sure have put a lot of work into this.

What's your name?
Kaze.

Wind flight! :)

reading, chattering about makeup, hanging out with friends, listening to music

I'm looking forward to the Auctions and Showcase because I love looking at pretty dragons. The Souvenirs look awesome, too!

I rather like Tesla thanks to the stuff about him on Tumblr. Fictional, I like (MCU) Tony Stark.

Congratulations on winning dominance, Lightning flight!
What's your name? Flipsides/Aria
What Flight are you from? Shadow
What are some of your hobbies? Collecting things that strike a cord in me, being a mother
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? Everything! I LOVE events.
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Mendel, Jane Goodall, The one that invented Vaccines.
What's your name? Flipsides/Aria
What Flight are you from? Shadow
What are some of your hobbies? Collecting things that strike a cord in me, being a mother
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? Everything! I LOVE events.
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Mendel, Jane Goodall, The one that invented Vaccines.
Your carnivale celebrations are great, and you also have a dominance - guys, you sure are cool, planning and doing all this! Thunders and lightnings everywhere!

Aaand about me...

What's your name?
Lae, pronounce as you wish, it's more interesting that way :P

Wind here, right at your service!

Reading and playing video games (well, it's not a hobby, it's something I can't live without). Taking pictures, walking around the city, making experiments with cooking, learning new languages.

Just the carnivale itself! It's so much fun already!

Thomas Edison, Georges Cuvier, Stephen Hawking. As for fictional - Lloyd Asplund from Code Geass, I think, and Newton Geiszler from Pacific Rim.
Your carnivale celebrations are great, and you also have a dominance - guys, you sure are cool, planning and doing all this! Thunders and lightnings everywhere!

Aaand about me...

What's your name?
Lae, pronounce as you wish, it's more interesting that way :P

Wind here, right at your service!

Reading and playing video games (well, it's not a hobby, it's something I can't live without). Taking pictures, walking around the city, making experiments with cooking, learning new languages.

Just the carnivale itself! It's so much fun already!

Thomas Edison, Georges Cuvier, Stephen Hawking. As for fictional - Lloyd Asplund from Code Geass, I think, and Newton Geiszler from Pacific Rim.
84480400.png
What's your name?
Mayzee
Wind
Reading, acting, singing, pet games, tv-shows
Since it's my first festival I'm excited for everything, but I really enjoy seeing how much work the Lightning Flight has put into this. I'm most happy to get the beautiful lightning sprite familiar and to see the pretty dragons of the lightning flight.
Real scientist: Nikola Tesla
Fictional: Scientist Carlos from "Welcome to Night Vale"
What's your name?
Mayzee
Wind
Reading, acting, singing, pet games, tv-shows
Since it's my first festival I'm excited for everything, but I really enjoy seeing how much work the Lightning Flight has put into this. I'm most happy to get the beautiful lightning sprite familiar and to see the pretty dragons of the lightning flight.
Real scientist: Nikola Tesla
Fictional: Scientist Carlos from "Welcome to Night Vale"
ban1_zps5e885ef8.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17