Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Solstice Adoptables (Temp Closed)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@StrawberryZombie *huff* Well fine. I suppose I can share my half. *makes you a plate too* XD

Yay more people!
@StrawberryZombie *huff* Well fine. I suppose I can share my half. *makes you a plate too* XD

Yay more people!
FLAMECALLER_sig_zpsc4842247.png
@StrawberryZombie @Fanta
Looks like this calls for a trip to the store and 'Family Size' bags of chips... good thing they make 'em big here in North America xD

Hey new person! *slides bowl of chips* we have refreshments :D
@StrawberryZombie @Fanta
Looks like this calls for a trip to the store and 'Family Size' bags of chips... good thing they make 'em big here in North America xD

Hey new person! *slides bowl of chips* we have refreshments :D
*Waves hello just so I can add this to my forum activity so I don't loose it*
*Waves hello just so I can add this to my forum activity so I don't loose it*
DoOIZC7.png
MORE PEOpLE!!! ::OO
MORE PEOpLE!!! ::OO
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
Can you please contact Throney @StrawberryZombie
Can you please contact Throney @StrawberryZombie
imp_adopt_by_resize2-d71tkae.png sky_m.gifalbino.gif Small---sailing204_zps91b9100a.png tumblr_n0zv8wEdA01tq2n57o1_100.png
@sailing204

Please note that Strawberry does not monitor Thorney, she is not her babysitter, and if you need to speak with Thorney, you should be the one contacting her. If she does not respond, it's because she's busy. Please be patient, all three of us are adults with responsibilities, and we cannot always spend time here.
@sailing204

Please note that Strawberry does not monitor Thorney, she is not her babysitter, and if you need to speak with Thorney, you should be the one contacting her. If she does not respond, it's because she's busy. Please be patient, all three of us are adults with responsibilities, and we cannot always spend time here.
@sailing204 - Zaeli is correct. I do not monitor Thorney or her shop. I only get involved in her transactions if there is a problem. If you have been trying to reach Thorney for several days with no response, please send me a PM and explain the problem. Don't just ping me here and tell me to contact her--especially without an explanation about what I'm supposed to tell her.

I will tell Thorney you are looking for her, but please stop treating me like a paging service. ^_^;
@sailing204 - Zaeli is correct. I do not monitor Thorney or her shop. I only get involved in her transactions if there is a problem. If you have been trying to reach Thorney for several days with no response, please send me a PM and explain the problem. Don't just ping me here and tell me to contact her--especially without an explanation about what I'm supposed to tell her.

I will tell Thorney you are looking for her, but please stop treating me like a paging service. ^_^;
@KalikaRowan - Hallo! *waves and noms* Because nomming is the official greeting of this thread. *nods*
@KalikaRowan - Hallo! *waves and noms* Because nomming is the official greeting of this thread. *nods*
Nomming food or nomming the people? You must specify! XD
Nomming food or nomming the people? You must specify! XD
FLAMECALLER_sig_zpsc4842247.png
Can't we nom both? *noms Fanta and chips*
Can't we nom both? *noms Fanta and chips*
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22