Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Buying] Art of Original Creature
I have 450,000 treasure and 160 gems at time of posting. This is Adam [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/248/9/8/98904fb328392c73d60592ead9cc7cf4-d7y1w9n.png[/img] I would like some art of him. Head shot/fullbody, etc. Anthro version also welcome, as are an improvised human (we would discuss) Digital only, please. Comment here (and ping me) if willing! Thanks nun
I have 450,000 treasure and 160 gems at time of posting.

This is Adam

98904fb328392c73d60592ead9cc7cf4-d7y1w9n.png

I would like some art of him.
Head shot/fullbody, etc.
Anthro version also welcome, as are an improvised human (we would discuss)
Digital only, please.

Comment here (and ping me) if willing!

Thanks nun
@vermicelli

i wouldn't mind doing a headshot and possibly some full body pictures of him for 40k or so unfortunately i rarely work straight to digital but i can do a trad drawing and then make it transparent and add color digitally + clean it up if you don't find anyone else.

example of an underlying sketch (doodle from february of a friend's character): here
@vermicelli

i wouldn't mind doing a headshot and possibly some full body pictures of him for 40k or so unfortunately i rarely work straight to digital but i can do a trad drawing and then make it transparent and add color digitally + clean it up if you don't find anyone else.

example of an underlying sketch (doodle from february of a friend's character): here
@avey

Ah man, that character you linked is utterly awesome!
So jealous cx
And you drew it up so well!

I would be more than happy to pay you 40k for something of him.
(I will be willing to pay more if you do more, as you mentioned)
I can send now if you want to do it ^^
@avey

Ah man, that character you linked is utterly awesome!
So jealous cx
And you drew it up so well!

I would be more than happy to pay you 40k for something of him.
(I will be willing to pay more if you do more, as you mentioned)
I can send now if you want to do it ^^
@vermicelli

aww thanks!! and i agree i always loved their design. actually, the friend in question (Ciaran) is a great artist and has a tag devoted to that character if you are curious to see some better renditions

and that's ok! you seem trustworthy enough, i mostly just prefer it when i'm hosting my own art thread. would you prefer me to go through with the digital cleaning up process or to just send you the sketch first?

some questions before i start, though: what sorts of creatures should i reference when i draw him, should i look at mammal-like reptiles/synapsids (e.g. dimetrodon) for the skull or things like diapsids (e.g. snakes)? or just surprise you? any personality traits/ways you'd want me to think about?
and if i end up playing with a full body are the feet paws, typical reptile feet, or something else?
@vermicelli

aww thanks!! and i agree i always loved their design. actually, the friend in question (Ciaran) is a great artist and has a tag devoted to that character if you are curious to see some better renditions

and that's ok! you seem trustworthy enough, i mostly just prefer it when i'm hosting my own art thread. would you prefer me to go through with the digital cleaning up process or to just send you the sketch first?

some questions before i start, though: what sorts of creatures should i reference when i draw him, should i look at mammal-like reptiles/synapsids (e.g. dimetrodon) for the skull or things like diapsids (e.g. snakes)? or just surprise you? any personality traits/ways you'd want me to think about?
and if i end up playing with a full body are the feet paws, typical reptile feet, or something else?
@avery

eheheh I'll totally check that link out in a moment.

Thank you c:
You are welcome to send me the sketch first, if you would prefer.

I have generally considered his 'torso' and feet to be that of canine, while his tail and to some extent his neck (somewhat elongated) and head are more lizard like.
Of course, you are more than welcome to just surprise me if you wish c:
(I'd actually love to see him with more lizard-like feet, it's been something I've been considering, I'm just unable to draw it)
This is all the art I have done of him so it's all open for interpretation.

He's not very friendly. Quite skittish, but more in a defensive way than a shy way. Scavenger by nature.

I'll send you the initial 40k now.
@avery

eheheh I'll totally check that link out in a moment.

Thank you c:
You are welcome to send me the sketch first, if you would prefer.

I have generally considered his 'torso' and feet to be that of canine, while his tail and to some extent his neck (somewhat elongated) and head are more lizard like.
Of course, you are more than welcome to just surprise me if you wish c:
(I'd actually love to see him with more lizard-like feet, it's been something I've been considering, I'm just unable to draw it)
This is all the art I have done of him so it's all open for interpretation.

He's not very friendly. Quite skittish, but more in a defensive way than a shy way. Scavenger by nature.

I'll send you the initial 40k now.
@vermicelli alright thank you!! sending a pm of what i got so far c:
@vermicelli alright thank you!! sending a pm of what i got so far c:
Are you still buying? :3
Are you still buying? :3
da14db63199df9ff081af828ed9db82334e4c561.png