Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fluttery// New Pairs for Colowheel!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 73 74
@Fujo sorry for the delay, sent you a CR! thanku~ :3
@Fujo sorry for the delay, sent you a CR! thanku~ :3
1ffgBbR.png
@Fujo Can I please be added to your pinglist for precious darling? ^^ Also I have a question about reserves- if you reserve from a pair, is it for a specific potential color combination? or is it just a reserve for a hatchling from the next nest?
@Fujo Can I please be added to your pinglist for precious darling? ^^ Also I have a question about reserves- if you reserve from a pair, is it for a specific potential color combination? or is it just a reserve for a hatchling from the next nest?
KUtShk4.png 209.gifnFCN8hM.png
@Win Oh I know about that project, I saw the dragons in the back of your lair. I think it is an amazing project! Good luck with it and thanks for responding!
@Win Oh I know about that project, I saw the dragons in the back of your lair. I think it is an amazing project! Good luck with it and thanks for responding!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Manda Yes I can do that! No, my reserves can be for specific colour combinations and specific genders if you so wish =) If the clutch that hatches doesn't have your requested colour and/or gender, your reserve moves on to the next time they breed, as long until you got the specific combination or gender you want and reserved =)
@Manda Yes I can do that! No, my reserves can be for specific colour combinations and specific genders if you so wish =) If the clutch that hatches doesn't have your requested colour and/or gender, your reserve moves on to the next time they breed, as long until you got the specific combination or gender you want and reserved =)
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo thank you so much! and ohh ok awesome :D could i possibly put down a reserve for a female baby with sky primary and seafoam tert?
@Fujo thank you so much! and ohh ok awesome :D could i possibly put down a reserve for a female baby with sky primary and seafoam tert?
KUtShk4.png 209.gifnFCN8hM.png
@Manda Sure you can =) Send me over 50k as a deposit for the baby and I'll place your reserve as soon as I got it =)
@Manda Sure you can =) Send me over 50k as a deposit for the baby and I'll place your reserve as soon as I got it =)
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo
Ohhh gosh yes I'd love to be added to that new pair! Those are some really gorgeous Coatls, dang. ;u;
@Fujo
Ohhh gosh yes I'd love to be added to that new pair! Those are some really gorgeous Coatls, dang. ;u;
@Fujo HEY BB since you got a bunch of new pairs recently, can I be on the ping lists for the following? I'm on some of them already, but I figured I'd list them anyway just to be ~cohesive~:

Rajanipati X Kshuparaka
Chandra X Florence
Kalliope X Terpsichore
Jupiter X Juno
Lucky X Clover

And then you can take me off these!!!

Cosmos X Universe
Cloud X Noctilucent
Loki X Freyja
Morpheus X Trinity
Hyperion X Horizon

THANK YOU ♡♡♡
@Fujo HEY BB since you got a bunch of new pairs recently, can I be on the ping lists for the following? I'm on some of them already, but I figured I'd list them anyway just to be ~cohesive~:

Rajanipati X Kshuparaka
Chandra X Florence
Kalliope X Terpsichore
Jupiter X Juno
Lucky X Clover

And then you can take me off these!!!

Cosmos X Universe
Cloud X Noctilucent
Loki X Freyja
Morpheus X Trinity
Hyperion X Horizon

THANK YOU ♡♡♡