Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] FREE IMP RAFFLE (Closed & Counting!)
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 165 166
oh wow Seems like this thread has gotten rather popular. haha
This is a very awesome thing your doing and we appreciate all the effort your putting into this. :D

Anyways, I just recently joined and figured I'd take my chances and join this raffle too. I don't have an Imperial, so I'd like 5 tickets please.

Thanks again~!
oh wow Seems like this thread has gotten rather popular. haha
This is a very awesome thing your doing and we appreciate all the effort your putting into this. :D

Anyways, I just recently joined and figured I'd take my chances and join this raffle too. I don't have an Imperial, so I'd like 5 tickets please.

Thanks again~!
@Ravvlet I believed I asked to be included a while ago but I don't find my name on the list. I currently do no have an Imp in possession so I would love to be added.
@Ravvlet I believed I asked to be included a while ago but I don't find my name on the list. I currently do no have an Imp in possession so I would love to be added.
Hello! I&#039;d like to be entered in this raffle and nope, I don&#039;t own an imperial <3 You&#039;re really nice for doing this, thank you!
Hello! I&#039;d like to be entered in this raffle and nope, I don&#039;t own an imperial <3 You&#039;re really nice for doing this, thank you!
Hey! This is pretty awesome! I do not currently have an imperial and no active plans to get one. Could I be added to the list for five tickets please? Thanks!
Hey! This is pretty awesome! I do not currently have an imperial and no active plans to get one. Could I be added to the list for five tickets please? Thanks!
Oh, neat! I&#039;d like five tickets, please. c: I just started, so unless something miraculous happens there&#039;s no way I&#039;ll end up with an Imperial before this ends.
Oh, neat! I&#039;d like five tickets, please. c: I just started, so unless something miraculous happens there&#039;s no way I&#039;ll end up with an Imperial before this ends.
Wow this is awesome. :) May I be on the list, please? I do not have an Imperial.
Wow this is awesome. :) May I be on the list, please? I do not have an Imperial.
May I enter? I don&#039;t have any imperials.
May I enter? I don&#039;t have any imperials.
Can I, too, be on the list? :D I don&#039;t have an Imperial! >u<
Can I, too, be on the list? :D I don&#039;t have an Imperial! >u<
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
Please add me for five
Please add me for five
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
I&#039;d like to have 5 tickets

PS. you&#039;re amazing :3
I&#039;d like to have 5 tickets

PS. you&#039;re amazing :3
10 hours ahead of FR time 7U505Sm.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 165 166