Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50
So I've posted here before and since the beginning of the onset of www1 I've had this issue and its really getting aggravating to be unable to access the site on anything but a school computer (I only have a phone rn and used to be able to play just fine until this)

Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet, Wireless School Network, Cell Phone Data Connection (all)
Device:
iPhone
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Basically everything people have suggested. Cleared cache cookies and history, logged out and in, refreshed pages, etc
I can sometimes log into any www page (like the forums) but any time I try to visit a www1 page it says I'm logged out
Logging in on those www1 pages had absolutely no affect, the page doesn't even refresh it just stays static with my login info in the boxes but doesn't actually log me in
I'm unable to check PMs or access any other feature redirected to a www1 page because it takes me to the index where I can't log in at all

I've managed to get limited access to the forums but anywhere else I'm pretty much locked out
So I've posted here before and since the beginning of the onset of www1 I've had this issue and its really getting aggravating to be unable to access the site on anything but a school computer (I only have a phone rn and used to be able to play just fine until this)

Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet, Wireless School Network, Cell Phone Data Connection (all)
Device:
iPhone
Basically everything people have suggested. Cleared cache cookies and history, logged out and in, refreshed pages, etc
I can sometimes log into any www page (like the forums) but any time I try to visit a www1 page it says I'm logged out
Logging in on those www1 pages had absolutely no affect, the page doesn't even refresh it just stays static with my login info in the boxes but doesn't actually log me in
I'm unable to check PMs or access any other feature redirected to a www1 page because it takes me to the index where I can't log in at all

I've managed to get limited access to the forums but anywhere else I'm pretty much locked out

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
browser- chrome
connection method- wireless home internet Armstrong
device- laptop
steps that i took to resolve the issue:
none. i was trying to look my messages but it logged me out. so i tried to log back in like i usually do, but it wouldn't let me log in. i tried the max amount of times untill it said that my account was locked. i closed the tab and went back in through my bookmark that i have set up and i was logged in. i tried it again and it logged me out saying that my account was locked. but i am logged in so i wont complain too much. i just cant get my money from my auctions.
browser- chrome
connection method- wireless home internet Armstrong
device- laptop
steps that i took to resolve the issue:
none. i was trying to look my messages but it logged me out. so i tried to log back in like i usually do, but it wouldn't let me log in. i tried the max amount of times untill it said that my account was locked. i closed the tab and went back in through my bookmark that i have set up and i was logged in. i tried it again and it logged me out saying that my account was locked. but i am logged in so i wont complain too much. i just cant get my money from my auctions.
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Cable (it's a land line but I don't think it's DSL)

Device:
PC (Desktop)

* I have cleared my cache a few days ago to see if I could get chrome to remember the www1. pw... Never asked to remember
* Daily log out from www1. but staying logged in from www.
* Cannot access some pages without logging into www1.
* Forums is the only one that will take me back to www. without having to log into www1. and all pages except for messages and map stay on www. from what I noticed
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Cable (it's a land line but I don't think it's DSL)

Device:
PC (Desktop)

* I have cleared my cache a few days ago to see if I could get chrome to remember the www1. pw... Never asked to remember
* Daily log out from www1. but staying logged in from www.
* Cannot access some pages without logging into www1.
* Forums is the only one that will take me back to www. without having to log into www1. and all pages except for messages and map stay on www. from what I noticed
Something here later
This happens whenever I click on the envelope to go to the message center (get message, go there, get logged out just there, click on other page to see I'm still logged in but appear as logged out just on the message center), and had just happened after I just logged in after today's rollover (page refreshed as it was loggin me on, to not do so showing me the same www1 page and reacting as if I weren't logged on when clicking other tabs, needing a second try to actually get in)

Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless Internet

Device:
Laptop (Ultrabook)

Try logging in once again from the page that logged me out.
This happens whenever I click on the envelope to go to the message center (get message, go there, get logged out just there, click on other page to see I'm still logged in but appear as logged out just on the message center), and had just happened after I just logged in after today's rollover (page refreshed as it was loggin me on, to not do so showing me the same www1 page and reacting as if I weren't logged on when clicking other tabs, needing a second try to actually get in)

Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless Internet

Device:
Laptop (Ultrabook)

Try logging in once again from the page that logged me out.
Browser:
Firefox

Connection Method:
Wireless Internet

Device:
Laptop

Being constantly logged out every other minute, then when I go to my gathering page, nursery or most anywhere I get the error 'oops you have to be logged in to see this' even though I am logged in.

-Attempted clearing the cache, then just signing in/out each time it gives the error. No resolution yet.
Browser:
Firefox

Connection Method:
Wireless Internet

Device:
Laptop

Being constantly logged out every other minute, then when I go to my gathering page, nursery or most anywhere I get the error 'oops you have to be logged in to see this' even though I am logged in.

-Attempted clearing the cache, then just signing in/out each time it gives the error. No resolution yet.
arcane.gif
I get logged out when I click the envelope or the 'messages' link to get to the message center. I also get logged out when trying to access the front page, and even more recently when I've tried to check on my nests. (This issue seems to be getting worse all the time and effects more pages that were fine before.) I log back in every time and seem to be okay for a few hours at a time, which is strange since I always have the 'remember me' box clicked each time I log in.

Browser: Firefox
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device: Laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I have cleared my cache and cookies several times, even browsing and download histories as well as site preferences. Nothing seems to work on that front. Each time I'm logged out I always log back in and seem to be okay for a while but inevitably it goes back to saying I'm logged out. I also have to log in each day, even though I click the "remember me" button, this didn't used to be an issue. Not sure what else to do really... :\
I get logged out when I click the envelope or the 'messages' link to get to the message center. I also get logged out when trying to access the front page, and even more recently when I've tried to check on my nests. (This issue seems to be getting worse all the time and effects more pages that were fine before.) I log back in every time and seem to be okay for a few hours at a time, which is strange since I always have the 'remember me' box clicked each time I log in.

Browser: Firefox
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I have cleared my cache and cookies several times, even browsing and download histories as well as site preferences. Nothing seems to work on that front. Each time I'm logged out I always log back in and seem to be okay for a while but inevitably it goes back to saying I'm logged out. I also have to log in each day, even though I click the "remember me" button, this didn't used to be an issue. Not sure what else to do really... :\
Issue: Having to log in twice. I try to log in once, don't get an error message, but still have to enter log-in information a second time to go to my lair page.
Browser: Chrome
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging in again.
Issue: Having to log in twice. I try to log in once, don't get an error message, but still have to enter log-in information a second time to go to my lair page.
Browser: Chrome
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging in again.
Browser: Chrome Version 37.0.2062.120 m
Device: PC
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared my cookies, logged out and logged back in on the index page. I am repeatedly force logged out when I go to message greater than 50% of the time, and at random in my liar, on the forums pages and in the fairgrounds. Must re-log-in.
Browser: Chrome Version 37.0.2062.120 m
Device: PC
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared my cookies, logged out and logged back in on the index page. I am repeatedly force logged out when I go to message greater than 50% of the time, and at random in my liar, on the forums pages and in the fairgrounds. Must re-log-in.
Browser: Firefox 31.0
Connection: Wired Home DSL
Device: Win7 PC
Logging in on every single freaking stupid page that tells me to log in at. Almost every time I come to the site. And unchecking the "remember me" box. That thing screws it up more often than not.

Whatever you've done to try to "fix" the log in... Has only caused so many problems. There wasn't anything wrong with it before, why are you trying to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place?
Browser: Firefox 31.0
Connection: Wired Home DSL
Device: Win7 PC
Logging in on every single freaking stupid page that tells me to log in at. Almost every time I come to the site. And unchecking the "remember me" box. That thing screws it up more often than not.

Whatever you've done to try to "fix" the log in... Has only caused so many problems. There wasn't anything wrong with it before, why are you trying to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place?
shadowbadge_51014_zpsa06aab4a.png
Browser:
Firefox
Connection:
Wireless home internet (Comcast)
Device:
Laptop (windows 7)
Steps taken :
Logged out, logged back in on www1 page, Cleared cache. If I log in on ww1 page I can now reach all the pages, but it does not keep me signed in even though the remember me box is checked.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection:
Wireless home internet (Comcast)
Device:
Laptop (windows 7)
Steps taken :
Logged out, logged back in on www1 page, Cleared cache. If I log in on ww1 page I can now reach all the pages, but it does not keep me signed in even though the remember me box is checked.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50