Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Account Question?
I really haven't been able to find anything that says whether this is a rule or not, so I thought I'd ask?

Quite simply, is there a rule regarding multiple accounts for a single person? I have a feeling this might be a bit of a no-no, but I haven't found anything regarding it. Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious. D8

I hope I'm not breaking any rules just posting this haha I'mscaredoftheforumslol
I really haven't been able to find anything that says whether this is a rule or not, so I thought I'd ask?

Quite simply, is there a rule regarding multiple accounts for a single person? I have a feeling this might be a bit of a no-no, but I haven't found anything regarding it. Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious. D8

I hope I'm not breaking any rules just posting this haha I'mscaredoftheforumslol
@KMCStudio
http://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use
@KMCStudio
http://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@KMCStudio

There no need to be scared. We are all friendly and here to help ^.^

This is what i see under the Terms of Use Agreement:
Quote:
Account

D. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

So, it really means that no multiple accounts per person!

Edit:
The link that Takora give you should answer your question.
@KMCStudio

There no need to be scared. We are all friendly and here to help ^.^

This is what i see under the Terms of Use Agreement:
Quote:
Account

D. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

So, it really means that no multiple accounts per person!

Edit:
The link that Takora give you should answer your question.
35326_s.gif
@KMCStudio Since this is a question, I've moved your thread to the Help Forum.

Yes, having multiple accounts is against the ToU. In the future, you may like to check the bottom of any page. You will find the links to the site Terms of Use and Site Rules and Guildlines. :)
@KMCStudio Since this is a question, I've moved your thread to the Help Forum.

Yes, having multiple accounts is against the ToU. In the future, you may like to check the bottom of any page. You will find the links to the site Terms of Use and Site Rules and Guildlines. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Okay, thank you so much! ;w; I'm sorry for the bother, I had a feeling I was missing something obvious, haha. xD;; And thank you, JCStitches, for moving the thread! 8D
Okay, thank you so much! ;w; I'm sorry for the bother, I had a feeling I was missing something obvious, haha. xD;; And thank you, JCStitches, for moving the thread! 8D