Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Scotland Chat :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I'm going to be staying up tonight unless I hit a wall! I've had a long day at work, but I'm really excited :3
I'm going to be staying up tonight unless I hit a wall! I've had a long day at work, but I'm really excited :3
Hn7RVKF.png
FR +8 | She/Her
@Yaku
Awesome :D
@Yaku
Awesome :D
wind_contest.png
Flight Rising Time +7 (GMT)
@breathingflames

Unfortunately I have to sleep because training course tomorrow for us school folk ;-; should be out early though it's only Inservice so may have a party to go to depending on vote :p

@antrey

And well I know this woman at work said she won't be coming to our course if it's a no vote :| but she's just that type of person you know
@breathingflames

Unfortunately I have to sleep because training course tomorrow for us school folk ;-; should be out early though it's only Inservice so may have a party to go to depending on vote :p

@antrey

And well I know this woman at work said she won't be coming to our course if it's a no vote :| but she's just that type of person you know
24l1v5x.gif____33lfj94.gif____24l1v5x.gif
@geisha

Oh, that completely sucks! I am watching Scotland Decides on BBC ALBA atm, I really hope we get Yes, we could get to learn Gaelic and bring it back to life :D
@geisha

Oh, that completely sucks! I am watching Scotland Decides on BBC ALBA atm, I really hope we get Yes, we could get to learn Gaelic and bring it back to life :D
wind_contest.png
@BreathingFlames I've actually been learning Gaelic as part of my research. It's such a beautiful language, and I wish that it was taught more widely. Language is so important to building a sense of identity early in life. I wasn't able to learn Cantonese as a child, and I feel like I missed out on a lot of my home community due to that.

Sorry, bit of a soapbox moment there XD;;
@BreathingFlames I've actually been learning Gaelic as part of my research. It's such a beautiful language, and I wish that it was taught more widely. Language is so important to building a sense of identity early in life. I wasn't able to learn Cantonese as a child, and I feel like I missed out on a lot of my home community due to that.

Sorry, bit of a soapbox moment there XD;;
Hn7RVKF.png
FR +8 | She/Her
@breathingflames

I think I'd probably not learn Gaelic that well ;-; we got taught it in primary school, not sure if they teach it now though? Plus I have to learn all my makaton first :$
@breathingflames

I think I'd probably not learn Gaelic that well ;-; we got taught it in primary school, not sure if they teach it now though? Plus I have to learn all my makaton first :$
@Geisha
@Yaku

Some ballot boxes are arriving at the counting place now!!
@Geisha
@Yaku

Some ballot boxes are arriving at the counting place now!!
wind_contest.png
@breathingflames

Ahhhh :D I wish I could of been a counter they're getting paid loads
@breathingflames

Ahhhh :D I wish I could of been a counter they're getting paid loads
@Geisha
They are? Woahhhh!! I am so excited for the vote, but I will be so sad for a No vote
@Geisha
They are? Woahhhh!! I am so excited for the vote, but I will be so sad for a No vote
wind_contest.png
@breathingflames

Well so I've been told but they're doing it overnight so I would of thought so ;o and yeah it's not going to be a huge thing but this is my first vote ever :p all the others I wasn't allowed to vote in but I'm 18 now :D it would be cool to have my first vote to count towards Scotland's freedom aha
@breathingflames

Well so I've been told but they're doing it overnight so I would of thought so ;o and yeah it's not going to be a huge thing but this is my first vote ever :p all the others I wasn't allowed to vote in but I'm 18 now :D it would be cool to have my first vote to count towards Scotland's freedom aha
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17