Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Learning disabled dragon???
I have three dragons I use in the Coliseum. Same three dragons every time. My understanding is that each fight gives an amount of XP, which is added to the experience of every dragon that fought.

All three dragons have been in every fight.

But one of my dragons has less XP than the other two. O_O
I have three dragons I use in the Coliseum. Same three dragons every time. My understanding is that each fight gives an amount of XP, which is added to the experience of every dragon that fought.

All three dragons have been in every fight.

But one of my dragons has less XP than the other two. O_O
@CharlotteAgnes, is it just the bar that's appearing incorrect or is the number also inaccurate? Also have you tried clearing your cache?
@CharlotteAgnes, is it just the bar that's appearing incorrect or is the number also inaccurate? Also have you tried clearing your cache?
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
It is the number which is inaccurate; my Harold is 92 XP behind the other two (2393 vs 2489). I have cleared my cache, and I have in fact leveled all three dragons since I posted. He leveled one fight after the other two, so it is not just a display error -- it is actually impacting game play.
It is the number which is inaccurate; my Harold is 92 XP behind the other two (2393 vs 2489). I have cleared my cache, and I have in fact leveled all three dragons since I posted. He leveled one fight after the other two, so it is not just a display error -- it is actually impacting game play.
Yeah, same here - I figured it might be related to the fact that my laggy draggy is a healer and doesn't attack as often as the other two, but then one of the others started falling behind too... when I leveled the group from 11 to 12, it took three separate fights, with Jellybean leveling first followed by Sue in the next fight and Rainna in the third.
Yeah, same here - I figured it might be related to the fact that my laggy draggy is a healer and doesn't attack as often as the other two, but then one of the others started falling behind too... when I leveled the group from 11 to 12, it took three separate fights, with Jellybean leveling first followed by Sue in the next fight and Rainna in the third.
Count me in too! I have two dragon that have been in every battle I've done in the coli, and recently I started noticing that one was growing behind in EXP - at this point he seems to be a whole 600 points behind. P: I can't say for the other dragons I battle with since I was switching them out to level some of my newly adult ones, but yeah. a wee bit annoying.
Count me in too! I have two dragon that have been in every battle I've done in the coli, and recently I started noticing that one was growing behind in EXP - at this point he seems to be a whole 600 points behind. P: I can't say for the other dragons I battle with since I was switching them out to level some of my newly adult ones, but yeah. a wee bit annoying.
I know this is an old topic, but this has happened to one of my dragons, too. He's almost 1000 XP behind the other two dragon's he's been fighting with.
I know this is an old topic, but this has happened to one of my dragons, too. He's almost 1000 XP behind the other two dragon's he's been fighting with.