Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice and Lightning Post-Dom
1 2 3 4
@Yofuu [img]http://emojipedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/160x160x175-heavy-black-heart.png.pagespeed.ic.L_Lbvf7C6D.jpg[/img] Annnd this is why I continue to love the community. X3 So much love, even when you're down and out. I'm not too bummed, only dissapointed over the amount of dergs I exalted for it. But yeah, it will get better. X3 IDK when we're trying for another push, though.
@Yofuu 160x160x175-heavy-black-heart.png.pagespeed.ic.L_Lbvf7C6D.jpg

Annnd this is why I continue to love the community. X3 So much love, even when you're down and out.

I'm not too bummed, only dissapointed over the amount of dergs I exalted for it. But yeah, it will get better. X3 IDK when we're trying for another push, though.
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
@Solarin oh I'm sure bossman is celebrating having SO MANY new dergs to put to work! He can add a string of new labs in every subdiscipline and expand the rollercoaster R&D Public Entertainment Physics unit to three times its size!

Congrats to ice -- that was the most intense dom I've ever been a part of, hats off to all of you! (and to my fellow sparks as well -- great work everyone!)
@Solarin oh I'm sure bossman is celebrating having SO MANY new dergs to put to work! He can add a string of new labs in every subdiscipline and expand the rollercoaster R&D Public Entertainment Physics unit to three times its size!

Congrats to ice -- that was the most intense dom I've ever been a part of, hats off to all of you! (and to my fellow sparks as well -- great work everyone!)
Oh my, thank you lightning! I was shaking so badly the last 15 minutes.. it was sooo close! I think I'm just gonna collapse now.. so tired xD
Oh my, thank you lightning! I was shaking so badly the last 15 minutes.. it was sooo close! I think I'm just gonna collapse now.. so tired xD
@kataclysm

Aww I'm glad you're not too bummed about it! You guys still put up an awesome fight, and hopefully Mr. Sparks won't make you go into overtime for this.
@kataclysm

Aww I'm glad you're not too bummed about it! You guys still put up an awesome fight, and hopefully Mr. Sparks won't make you go into overtime for this.
@kataclysm Regardless of winning or not, I think Stormdad is very proud of all the hard work you put into this past week! You earned lots of treasure exalting all those dragons, yeah? Plus, we sparked the economy alive this week with your Flights two massive raffles! Wind Flight's guilds felt almost like mercs helping funnel dragons towards both raffles :D

Congrats to Ice for dominance! I think you guys are kinda in the same 'barely ever get dominance' boat with us, Wind! :D Enjoy your week!

And also good job, Lightning! Wonderful effort!

Also good job to both Flights' raffle organizers! Awesome work! You guys got so much good stuff that every other Flight pitched in! I don't think we've seen dragon exalt fodder prices get this high in a long while!
@kataclysm Regardless of winning or not, I think Stormdad is very proud of all the hard work you put into this past week! You earned lots of treasure exalting all those dragons, yeah? Plus, we sparked the economy alive this week with your Flights two massive raffles! Wind Flight's guilds felt almost like mercs helping funnel dragons towards both raffles :D

Congrats to Ice for dominance! I think you guys are kinda in the same 'barely ever get dominance' boat with us, Wind! :D Enjoy your week!

And also good job, Lightning! Wonderful effort!

Also good job to both Flights' raffle organizers! Awesome work! You guys got so much good stuff that every other Flight pitched in! I don't think we've seen dragon exalt fodder prices get this high in a long while!
84si1j.png
That gif is accurate and yet I'm still on a sniping high? My treasure is basically nothing though. So much treasure went into this fight it's mind blowing.

Ice, you guys truly earned this victory and fought amazingly! Congrats to you all : )
That gif is accurate and yet I'm still on a sniping high? My treasure is basically nothing though. So much treasure went into this fight it's mind blowing.

Ice, you guys truly earned this victory and fought amazingly! Congrats to you all : )
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
Congrats to Ice, and good work, Lightning! You guys both fought hard and well, especially with going through the AH so quickly at the last minute.
Congrats to Ice, and good work, Lightning! You guys both fought hard and well, especially with going through the AH so quickly at the last minute.
I'm sure we only failed because one of the interns got stuck in the Exalt Cannon. Probably another Snapper. Again...

Engineers have been sent to fix the fat dragon clog blockage.
I'm sure we only failed because one of the interns got stuck in the Exalt Cannon. Probably another Snapper. Again...

Engineers have been sent to fix the fat dragon clog blockage.
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
@Kataclysm that's a fun image XD
@Kataclysm that's a fun image XD
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
Somebody should TOTALLY make a fun image-story of the Ice/Lightning dominance battle.
Somebody should TOTALLY make a fun image-story of the Ice/Lightning dominance battle.
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
1 2 3 4