Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49
Browser:
Firefox

Connection Method:
Home Wi-Fi

Device:
PC

Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Cleared cache/cookies, attempted logging out and in again on the index page and repeated while trying to log in on other pages as well.

I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages:
I will log in on the front page but it will still say I cannot log in. However, if I come to the forums I will see that I'm logged in. If I attempt to check my messages, it says I am logged out again. I can only see that I'm logged in when I come to the forums. Even when I login from the index page, it doesn't show me as logged in until I specifically go to the forums and then another page.
Browser:
Firefox

Connection Method:
Home Wi-Fi

Device:
PC

Cleared cache/cookies, attempted logging out and in again on the index page and repeated while trying to log in on other pages as well.

I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages:
I will log in on the front page but it will still say I cannot log in. However, if I come to the forums I will see that I'm logged in. If I attempt to check my messages, it says I am logged out again. I can only see that I'm logged in when I come to the forums. Even when I login from the index page, it doesn't show me as logged in until I specifically go to the forums and then another page.
Browser: Firefox
Connection Method: Home Wireless
Device: Desktop running Windows 7 with all drivers up to date, firefox is up to date, addons are up to date
I reset my cache, cookies, etc. Logged in and out.
Two errors.
I am automatically logged out if I check my message center. If I go off Flight Rising while still logged on and check my messages I get immediately logged off. This has occurred on the front page, and even when I would go to other pages and THEN go to my message center I would still be logged off. It happens once and I can go to it after relogging in, but will occur if I leave Flight Rising and return again later in the day.
Second error
I cannot retrieve the items in my mail box! It doesn't take me to a redirect popup when I go to click the items I have received in mail from the auction house.
Browser: Firefox
Connection Method: Home Wireless
Device: Desktop running Windows 7 with all drivers up to date, firefox is up to date, addons are up to date
I reset my cache, cookies, etc. Logged in and out.
Two errors.
I am automatically logged out if I check my message center. If I go off Flight Rising while still logged on and check my messages I get immediately logged off. This has occurred on the front page, and even when I would go to other pages and THEN go to my message center I would still be logged off. It happens once and I can go to it after relogging in, but will occur if I leave Flight Rising and return again later in the day.
Second error
I cannot retrieve the items in my mail box! It doesn't take me to a redirect popup when I go to click the items I have received in mail from the auction house.
Browser: Safari

Connection Method: Home internet (AT&T U-Verse), also tried 3G

Device: iPhone 4S (I never did upgrade to 7.0 or above)

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I have no idea how to clear history on my phone, so I did not try that. I did attempt signing in on multiple pages (www1. and www.), I tried unchecking and checking the remain logged in button and nothing worked. I still cannot log in on my phone (I have been offline for 2-3 days due to this).

I just can't log in at all on my phone. On my PC I am recognized as logged in in all areas (though I sometimes have to log in again to see my messages or when I go to the home page).

EDIT:
I now have FR working on my phone. No matter which device I'm using (iPhone or PC) I do get logged out from time to time. I still get the problem of being logged out of ww1. sections if I logged in through a www. portion of the site (namely my lair).
Browser: Safari

Connection Method: Home internet (AT&T U-Verse), also tried 3G

Device: iPhone 4S (I never did upgrade to 7.0 or above)

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I have no idea how to clear history on my phone, so I did not try that. I did attempt signing in on multiple pages (www1. and www.), I tried unchecking and checking the remain logged in button and nothing worked. I still cannot log in on my phone (I have been offline for 2-3 days due to this).

I just can't log in at all on my phone. On my PC I am recognized as logged in in all areas (though I sometimes have to log in again to see my messages or when I go to the home page).

EDIT:
I now have FR working on my phone. No matter which device I'm using (iPhone or PC) I do get logged out from time to time. I still get the problem of being logged out of ww1. sections if I logged in through a www. portion of the site (namely my lair).
Browser:
Internet Explorer
Connection Method:
Cell Phone Data Connection
Device:
LG smartphone
Attempted several times to log into several pages but unable to login. Finally attempted to sign in using a friend's iPhone and managed to log in easily.
Browser:
Internet Explorer
Connection Method:
Cell Phone Data Connection
Device:
LG smartphone
Attempted several times to log into several pages but unable to login. Finally attempted to sign in using a friend's iPhone and managed to log in easily.
@Xhaztol

has this problem been fixed yet because when i leave myself logged in after a while i have to re-log in when i go to the homepage
@Xhaztol

has this problem been fixed yet because when i leave myself logged in after a while i have to re-log in when i go to the homepage
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
Browser:
Web Browser for cellphone, so I guess Explorer
Connection Method:
Wireless home, Wireless McDonalds, cell phone data.
Device:
Motorola Photon Q
I cleared my Cache, cookies, and history. I have tried both unmarking remember me, and remarking -cancelling the automatic? Remember me and selecting it again- and the remember me function has not worked for me since the login change. I also randomly am logged out when going to pages like the Auction House, Trading Post, or even my Lair and profile. It is a grating annoyance, but I could live with it if it will take a while for a good fix.
Browser:
Web Browser for cellphone, so I guess Explorer
Connection Method:
Wireless home, Wireless McDonalds, cell phone data.
Device:
Motorola Photon Q
I cleared my Cache, cookies, and history. I have tried both unmarking remember me, and remarking -cancelling the automatic? Remember me and selecting it again- and the remember me function has not worked for me since the login change. I also randomly am logged out when going to pages like the Auction House, Trading Post, or even my Lair and profile. It is a grating annoyance, but I could live with it if it will take a while for a good fix.
Browser:
Firefox (Newest update)

Connection Method:
Wired cable.

Device:
Desktop running Windows XP

I have cleared my cache multiple times. I've restarted. Ever since the 4th, I randomly come back to the site to the front page to see I'm logged out, even though the remember me box is ticked.
Browser:
Firefox (Newest update)

Connection Method:
Wired cable.

Device:
Desktop running Windows XP

I have cleared my cache multiple times. I've restarted. Ever since the 4th, I randomly come back to the site to the front page to see I'm logged out, even though the remember me box is ticked.
IIN1Zjg.png
Browser: Internet Explorer

Connection Method: Wired

Device: Desktop PC, Windows 7

Issue/Steps Taken: World Map is not registering click commands. You can hover over a region to read about the flight, but you can't click on it to see the subregions and other info. Refreshed the page and cleared cache to no avail.
Browser: Internet Explorer

Connection Method: Wired

Device: Desktop PC, Windows 7

Issue/Steps Taken: World Map is not registering click commands. You can hover over a region to read about the flight, but you can't click on it to see the subregions and other info. Refreshed the page and cleared cache to no avail.
b9aWflB.png
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
AT&T Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Samsung Laptop (PC) - Windows 8.1
Restarted (both internet and then computer) and cleared cache.
Issues:
I don't appear to be logged in when I try to check my inbox (though it worked once the other day and I have no idea how to recreate it. Sorry :/) and when I go to check the front page. Clicking the back button or clicking on the Random Dragon usually brings me back online? I haven't tried the 'unchecking remember me' thing yet so I'll do that and edit this post accordingly.

EDIT: It seems that the unchecking tip works for now!

Second Edit: Okay so it only works part of the time. I will appear online on the front page but if I go to, say, my lair, I'm logged out (but i can still view the dragons and things in my lair?)
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
AT&T Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Samsung Laptop (PC) - Windows 8.1
Restarted (both internet and then computer) and cleared cache.
Issues:
I don't appear to be logged in when I try to check my inbox (though it worked once the other day and I have no idea how to recreate it. Sorry :/) and when I go to check the front page. Clicking the back button or clicking on the Random Dragon usually brings me back online? I haven't tried the 'unchecking remember me' thing yet so I'll do that and edit this post accordingly.

EDIT: It seems that the unchecking tip works for now!

Second Edit: Okay so it only works part of the time. I will appear online on the front page but if I go to, say, my lair, I'm logged out (but i can still view the dragons and things in my lair?)
Browser:
google chrome

Connection Method:
wireless

Device:
laptop

cleared the cache, deleted history, restarted the browser and computer, unchecked the remember me button

i can go to my bookmarked page and thru several pages then suddenly it one page will ask me to log in again. there is no rhyme or reason. sometimes it happens on the first page i click, sometimes i play for an hour before it makes me log back in.
Browser:
google chrome

Connection Method:
wireless

Device:
laptop

cleared the cache, deleted history, restarted the browser and computer, unchecked the remember me button

i can go to my bookmarked page and thru several pages then suddenly it one page will ask me to log in again. there is no rhyme or reason. sometimes it happens on the first page i click, sometimes i play for an hour before it makes me log back in.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49