Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ❤{Children of the Night: A Hatchery} ❤
k7qsl1n.png

❤{Children of the Night: A Hatchery} ❤
---

About

Hello! I'm @polarterrier, and after gathering up a few dark spectrum pairs, I have made the decision to open a hatchery. After weeks of deciding whether I wanted to take the plunge and a flight switch to Shadow, I'm ready to reveal my hatchery. Take a look, and feel free to ask questions, I don't bite! I'm hoping to expand my Hatchery in the future, to make it bigger and even better.

---

Q & A

What's For Sale?

Please check the post following the one after this for hatchlings and dragons for sale. Not all of them are offspring of my pairs! If you see one that you like but aren't able to afford it, I can work out a gem + treasure combo price. No payment plans available at the moment.

I see a dragon in your lair that would be a perfect mate for one of mine.
Can we mate them?

As long as it isn't part of one of my formal pairs, probably yes. We can split the nest, or you can pay a studding fee.

How do I order?

Either buy straight off the Auction House, or send me a Crossroads if you'd like to negotiate a price. Make sure that if you are sending a Crossroads to PING ME ON THE THREAD. I am in the Flightrising+4, or EST timezone. If it's 3AM my time, it's your safest bet to buy straight from the Auction House. I'm not responsible for a dragon being bought off the Auction House before I can get online to accept your Crossroads. I can reject your Crossroads and will send you a message if I do, along with a reason.

---
k7qsl1n.png

❤{Children of the Night: A Hatchery} ❤
---

About

Hello! I'm @polarterrier, and after gathering up a few dark spectrum pairs, I have made the decision to open a hatchery. After weeks of deciding whether I wanted to take the plunge and a flight switch to Shadow, I'm ready to reveal my hatchery. Take a look, and feel free to ask questions, I don't bite! I'm hoping to expand my Hatchery in the future, to make it bigger and even better.

---

Q & A

What's For Sale?

Please check the post following the one after this for hatchlings and dragons for sale. Not all of them are offspring of my pairs! If you see one that you like but aren't able to afford it, I can work out a gem + treasure combo price. No payment plans available at the moment.

I see a dragon in your lair that would be a perfect mate for one of mine.
Can we mate them?

As long as it isn't part of one of my formal pairs, probably yes. We can split the nest, or you can pay a studding fee.

How do I order?

Either buy straight off the Auction House, or send me a Crossroads if you'd like to negotiate a price. Make sure that if you are sending a Crossroads to PING ME ON THE THREAD. I am in the Flightrising+4, or EST timezone. If it's 3AM my time, it's your safest bet to buy straight from the Auction House. I'm not responsible for a dragon being bought off the Auction House before I can get online to accept your Crossroads. I can reject your Crossroads and will send you a message if I do, along with a reason.

---
Recently Switched to Shadow
ESTqTmIGTG.pngFR+3
Tumblr
1AKWIFH.png
---

KYXuM0d.png
Quote:
Namisu: Midnight Clown/Midnight Basic/Aqua Crackle
Deimos: Midnight Basic/Midnight Basic/Goldenrod Crackle
Average Offspring Price: 10kT, Negotiable

J7b5VSv.png
Quote:
Nerissa: Midnight Tiger/Jade Shimmer/Lemon Basic
Bewylderbeast: Midnight Tiger/Violet Shimmer/Maize Basic
Average Offspring Price: 12kT, Negotiable
Pinglist:
@gumwrapper

dl94edN.png
Quote:
Merle: Midnight Basic/Midnight Basic/Steel Circuit
Droid: Midnight Basic/Midnight Basic/Royal Circuit
Average Offspring Price: 14kT, Negotiable

ZcTcUmZ.png
Quote:
Seshat: Navy Iridescent/Midnight Shimmer/Midnight Crackle
Karayan: Storm Tiger/Midnight Shimmer/Midnight Gembond

More pairs to come!

---
1AKWIFH.png
---

KYXuM0d.png
Quote:
Namisu: Midnight Clown/Midnight Basic/Aqua Crackle
Deimos: Midnight Basic/Midnight Basic/Goldenrod Crackle
Average Offspring Price: 10kT, Negotiable

J7b5VSv.png
Quote:
Nerissa: Midnight Tiger/Jade Shimmer/Lemon Basic
Bewylderbeast: Midnight Tiger/Violet Shimmer/Maize Basic
Pinglist:
@gumwrapper

dl94edN.png
Quote:
Merle: Midnight Basic/Midnight Basic/Steel Circuit
Droid: Midnight Basic/Midnight Basic/Royal Circuit
Average Offspring Price: 14kT, Negotiable

ZcTcUmZ.png
Quote:
Seshat: Navy Iridescent/Midnight Shimmer/Midnight Crackle
Karayan: Storm Tiger/Midnight Shimmer/Midnight Gembond

More pairs to come!

---
ESTqTmIGTG.pngFR+3
Tumblr
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EheUILY.png[/IMG] The following dragons are for sale. I also accept gems at a 400:1 rate. --- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6173552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61736/6173552_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Tundra Female: White basic/white basic/white crackle![/quote]
EheUILY.png

The following dragons are for sale.
I also accept gems at a 400:1 rate.

---

6173552_350.png

Quote:
Tundra Female: White basic/white basic/white crackle!
ESTqTmIGTG.pngFR+3
Tumblr
reserved
reserved
ESTqTmIGTG.pngFR+3
Tumblr
one more
one more
ESTqTmIGTG.pngFR+3
Tumblr
bump for pretties
bump for pretties
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
bump x2 combo
bump x2 combo
previously heavenlyEarth
posted this to my tumblr~
posted this to my tumblr~
ESTqTmIGTG.pngFR+3
Tumblr
@polarterrier

Good luck selling! Also it might work better to have hatchies above breed pairs, since most people look for what's available first. :o
@polarterrier

Good luck selling! Also it might work better to have hatchies above breed pairs, since most people look for what's available first. :o
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png