Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling all my Gen Ones
After a brief venture of collecting Gen Ones, I decided I'd really rather go back to my original plan of collecting and breeding Imperials (at least, until they release a Shadow breed). The potential of Gen Ones is extremely inviting, but knowing I cannot ever afford to turn them into Imperials puts a damper on the whole thing for me. The Shadow/Black/Splash Tundra is the only one I'd like to keep, as she would really help me get started on breeding Shadowbinders once a Shadow breed is released, if I decide to go that route. However, this is the only one toward whom I feel any sort of sentimental attachment. I probably spend half my time on this site just admiring him, and I've been using him as my avatar, AND until today, I was going to write a story for my clan based on him being the patriarch... if that gives you any indication of how wonderful I think he is. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5613955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56140/5613955_350.png[/img] [/url] Black Basic | Platinum Shimmer | Red Underbelly Price: I really don't want to let him go for less than the price of his Shimmer (1200 gems/TR equivalent). If no one is willing to pay that, I may just have to keep him. More would be great. I have seven other G1s in my lair to sell. The only reason for not posting them all here is because I don't want to make the thread image-heavy. NOTE: I am interested in obtaining one (or maybe a few) Lightburst Flora accents, and I am also willing to look at trades with Imperials.
After a brief venture of collecting Gen Ones, I decided I'd really rather go back to my original plan of collecting and breeding Imperials (at least, until they release a Shadow breed). The potential of Gen Ones is extremely inviting, but knowing I cannot ever afford to turn them into Imperials puts a damper on the whole thing for me.

The Shadow/Black/Splash Tundra is the only one I'd like to keep, as she would really help me get started on breeding Shadowbinders once a Shadow breed is released, if I decide to go that route.

However, this is the only one toward whom I feel any sort of sentimental attachment. I probably spend half my time on this site just admiring him, and I've been using him as my avatar, AND until today, I was going to write a story for my clan based on him being the patriarch... if that gives you any indication of how wonderful I think he is.

5613955_350.png

Black Basic | Platinum Shimmer | Red Underbelly
Price: I really don't want to let him go for less than the price of his Shimmer (1200 gems/TR equivalent). If no one is willing to pay that, I may just have to keep him. More would be great.

I have seven other G1s in my lair to sell. The only reason for not posting them all here is because I don't want to make the thread image-heavy.

NOTE: I am interested in obtaining one (or maybe a few) Lightburst Flora accents, and I am also willing to look at trades with Imperials.
@168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @Alecko, @AloraDAnnon, @Ares, @Ariados, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Blissfire, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cassiopeia, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @christina, @Confectionary, @Cyrya, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ecks, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Felraen, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @Luxio, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Mandee, @Miloki, @MindlessNonsense, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @shinykari, @sooraya, @Survivor, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Sochitelya, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @Talonflame, @techmess, @Telelia, @Tetraodon, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari, @Claritywind, @Fay, @GinIchimaru, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Lumen, @NeophyteRedglare, @Quenya, @saphariadragon, @Trick, @Win
@168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @Alecko, @AloraDAnnon, @Ares, @Ariados, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Blissfire, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cassiopeia, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @christina, @Confectionary, @Cyrya, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ecks, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Felraen, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @Luxio, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Mandee, @Miloki, @MindlessNonsense, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @shinykari, @sooraya, @Survivor, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Sochitelya, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @Talonflame, @techmess, @Telelia, @Tetraodon, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari, @Claritywind, @Fay, @GinIchimaru, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Lumen, @NeophyteRedglare, @Quenya, @saphariadragon, @Trick, @Win
@Sans I need the red/obs/crim girl. :)
@Sans I need the red/obs/crim girl. :)
tumblr_n7yi5l1Jne1scuu34o2_r1_500_zps5d032b2c.png