Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54
Hey, thanks so much @Ashallysa - you and @OMGMusicals are the best.
Pinging @Lusium too, because you're amazing and our joint breeding efforts are beautiful.
Hey, thanks so much @Ashallysa - you and @OMGMusicals are the best.
Pinging @Lusium too, because you're amazing and our joint breeding efforts are beautiful.
@Misfit
Awww.... Thanks! :)

@Cluttermouse @Devildove @Dragoil @Tabbyqueen
You are wonderful, wonderful people. Kind, generous, and always ready to help others. I enjoy every interaction I have with you. I'm so glad to have met you all. :)
@Misfit
Awww.... Thanks! :)

@Cluttermouse @Devildove @Dragoil @Tabbyqueen
You are wonderful, wonderful people. Kind, generous, and always ready to help others. I enjoy every interaction I have with you. I'm so glad to have met you all. :)
Complementing people by calling people awesome seems to spread very quickly.

>:D Such could be used for great evil if manipulated in just the right way.

However, in the spirit of awesomeness, I will continue this act of good will.

There are certainly MANY awesome people (and dragons) here, but these are the ones I know best. :)

@EclipseDragon

@PudgyHedgehog

Let the awesome flow through you.
=w= b (
Complementing people by calling people awesome seems to spread very quickly.

>:D Such could be used for great evil if manipulated in just the right way.

However, in the spirit of awesomeness, I will continue this act of good will.

There are certainly MANY awesome people (and dragons) here, but these are the ones I know best. :)

@EclipseDragon

@PudgyHedgehog

Let the awesome flow through you.
=w= b (
Mages Rule, And Dragons Fly!
@EclipseDragon

Thank you @^@ You are awesome as well! xD

I have too many people I could list here .,.
@EclipseDragon

Thank you @^@ You are awesome as well! xD

I have too many people I could list here .,.
@cgeez
Aw, shucks, thanks! c: Honestly, you'd be the first name to pop in my head to ping for this, so now I'm stuck...

A lot of people I'd ping already have been, so now I don't know what to do. I've been thinking and I just blanked on everyone's username, so I'll have to come back later, whoops. XD
@cgeez
Aw, shucks, thanks! c: Honestly, you'd be the first name to pop in my head to ping for this, so now I'm stuck...

A lot of people I'd ping already have been, so now I don't know what to do. I've been thinking and I just blanked on everyone's username, so I'll have to come back later, whoops. XD
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
@Foxy

Oh wow thanks. I didn't know i was that awesome. Like wise, you are also a pure riot to chat with! With all your gif and stuff!

IDK if you guys have been ping before but here goes!

@hisako

The very person who introduce me to Flight Rising. If she didn't tell me about this, I would never be here. Also she help me out a lot when I just started and thats awesome in my book.

@MajorArmstrong

BECAUSE MAJOR ARMSTRONG MAN!!! THE MOST FABULOUS AWESOME MAN IN THE UNIVERSE
@Foxy

Oh wow thanks. I didn't know i was that awesome. Like wise, you are also a pure riot to chat with! With all your gif and stuff!

IDK if you guys have been ping before but here goes!

@hisako

The very person who introduce me to Flight Rising. If she didn't tell me about this, I would never be here. Also she help me out a lot when I just started and thats awesome in my book.

@MajorArmstrong

BECAUSE MAJOR ARMSTRONG MAN!!! THE MOST FABULOUS AWESOME MAN IN THE UNIVERSE
JZDfE0q.jpg
Oh no I got pinged here and it's making my heart melt I just hsdkjfsdknkkjds.

Without @cantrip @Nebulous @JashinDamnit and @enderfriend I probably wouldn't be into FR as I am now.

@orphaner only just recently got into the site and I love doting on them, it's really cute when they get flustered about it. Hearts at u.

@twinArmageddons for being so sweet. They've given me a lot of tips and tricks about the site (as well as spoiling me with stuff wheezes).

@cliones I LOVE U KUU you're such a sweetheart and I love talking with you (even though I'm such a terrible skype contact and we haven't talked since the initial exchange of screen names. I get nervous I'm sorry). We need to talk more!! Also if it weren't for you pinging me here I wouldn't have realized this thread existed.
Oh no I got pinged here and it's making my heart melt I just hsdkjfsdknkkjds.

Without @cantrip @Nebulous @JashinDamnit and @enderfriend I probably wouldn't be into FR as I am now.

@orphaner only just recently got into the site and I love doting on them, it's really cute when they get flustered about it. Hearts at u.

@twinArmageddons for being so sweet. They've given me a lot of tips and tricks about the site (as well as spoiling me with stuff wheezes).

@cliones I LOVE U KUU you're such a sweetheart and I love talking with you (even though I'm such a terrible skype contact and we haven't talked since the initial exchange of screen names. I get nervous I'm sorry). We need to talk more!! Also if it weren't for you pinging me here I wouldn't have realized this thread existed.
noiva_custom_sencha.png
@Sherlocked Hey, thanks so much, I feel the same about you! :D
@Sherlocked Hey, thanks so much, I feel the same about you! :D
Awww! Thank you @Sherlocked! You're awesome too!!

So are: @Para9on @Azurrys @Murgy31 @Ankylosaurus @Verrilo All of you are awesome :D
Awww! Thank you @Sherlocked! You're awesome too!!

So are: @Para9on @Azurrys @Murgy31 @Ankylosaurus @Verrilo All of you are awesome :D
SPDT1_zps48df29df.png
Me. I am awesome. B)
Me. I am awesome. B)
S1oM5lm.png
bORI4xO.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54